OCEANUS GOING TO BREAK THE 0.47 RESISTANCE SOON

More
14 years 3 months ago #2405 by dreamer77
Replied by dreamer77 on topic Re:OCEANUS @ NT$15
winstorn wrote:

Maybe many oceanus share buyers or sellers may not know about Taiwan current traded prices. But not to worry as the prices from 2 sides will narrow down sooner or later hopefully by CNY. With the 2 key shareholders converting their loans into shares that means 2 things: 1. To buy back some more shares from the market whenever there is a dip. If it happens there will be less shares in the market and means no more short sellers. 2. To earn larger CD later on when Oceanus declares profits for this year

hmmmm...i would think the convertible bond holders\' intention is to sell. I believe the convertible bond has a fixed conversion price and is earning interest...it makes no sense for them to convert now just to hold the shares and lose out on the interest income and i would doubt the dividend will be high, if there is any. Taiwan shares are trading high, but do note that the amount of shares trading in Taiwan is much less than in S\'pore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2406 by winstorn
Let\'s be realistic. Any price that goes up very fast will come down very fast. If you have the patience, breaking 0.47 resistance level is a matter of time. For those who play on contra will get burnt and they need to come out of the counte fast. Suggust to look for mid to long term investment for Oceanus. Similarly for SPH which I have recommended had move up very high today and most likely there will be some profit taking on SPH tomorrow.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2411 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic OCEANUS @ NT$15.70!
Oceanus at NT$15.70 (S$0.686), up NT$0.70. Spore price: 44 cents. :angry:
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by neontet.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2412 by CK Choong
Replied by CK Choong on topic Re:OCEANUS @ NT$15.70!
HI Neontet, Can you forward the webpage for the Taiex TDR. Tks & rdgs,CK

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2418 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:OCEANUS @ NT$15.70!
hello CK Choong: here is the link mis.twse.com.tw/stock_TDR_E.html?Category=91&Market=1&Refresh=1 Oceanus\' TDR code is 910579

More
14 years 3 months ago #2419 by CK Choong

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds