OCEANUS GOING TO BREAK THE 0.47 RESISTANCE SOON

More
14 years 3 months ago #2568 by at301273
Hi Bros, got this link from a friend. www.fleetstreetinvest.co.uk/economy/inte...rash-2010-00402.html Not too good news ahead. Are we in the middle of a bear or correction now. Anybody have any idea? Appreciate some expert advice, many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2569 by winstorn
Yes all markets are in the midst of correction, which I think is healthy. In fact the Dow jones had long overdue for some correction. The correction may last till end of this week. The worst scenerio will be Dow testing the 9700 strong support level before rebounding again. If you have the holding power, just sit tight and wait for the next wave of bull rally, which I predict will be very close to CNY. Oceanus boss is watching closely his shares prices and will try his best to make sure that everyone investing in his Oceanus will have some free abalone for the CNY. He knows that if it is not done, then most investor will loss interest in this counter. Look at today Kepland counter. They reported with good profits and also declare CD and yet went down by 1.7%. Reason is very simple, some panic selling due to Hong Kong and China side trading some -1.7% and -2.05% respectively. Now SSE is trading 3030 level and expect it to test 3000 level before rebounding. Once SSE and Dow Jones start to rebound AT THE SAME TIME, I WILL SAFELY SAY CORRECTION MAY BE OVER.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2666 by neontet
winstorn, would u like to buy us a can of abalone each? Looking at the title of your thread, I think it\'s difficult for Oceanus to \"break 47-c resistance soon\". The Taiwan TDR has already broken all records, but the lazy Singapore stock is disappointing. The TDR is up 40 c this morning at NT$16.60, equiv to 72.5 Sp c. :angry:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2667 by winstorn
You have a good sense of humuor. All the markets now are affected by US market sentiments. Lets not be too early to give up Oceanus altogether. Believe Oceanus is not going to disappoint us especially when Abalone is associated with CNY delicacies. Let\'s SEE how Oceanus closing price on 14th Feb 2010.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2668 by erelation
Hi Winstorn, I think it is matter of time when the SGX pricing of Oceanus pick up and close the gap with the price at TDR. As soon as market sentiment improves, everyone will be looking for counters that they can ride and make good profit.... by that time, i am sure that some brokerage firm will come out with all these BUY recommendation for Oceanus again.... Meanwhile, I just sitting down and camp.... for the BUY recommendation. By the way, any idea whether we can find ways to transfer our SGX oceanus shares to TDR? I think Medtec provide that option to their shareholders before. Anyone have more information on this? Regards erelation

More
14 years 3 months ago #2755 by Pharoah88
Why don\'t we all go to the office to meet the Investors Relations Chief to seek clarification of selling Singapore shares in Taiwan????????:silly:

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds