OCEANUS GOING TO BREAK THE 0.47 RESISTANCE SOON

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3478 by myhyip4me
Looks like abalone eat us? Oceanus seems to be in downtrend and trading bet 0.34 to 0.36 :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3554 by marcus168
News from SGX PROPOSED PROGRAMME FOR THE CONVERSION OF UP TO 150,000,000 EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES OF THE COMPANY INTO TAIWAN DEPOSITORY RECEIPTS TO BE LISTED ON THE TAIWAN STOCK EXCHANGE. Start rocking again! 150 millions shares is about 8%-9% of the shares in the market. This will help even the price between singapore and Taiwan.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3555 by myhyip4me
are we expecting the counter to surge tomorrow? Winstorn, any comments to share? :P

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3557 by winstorn
I have look at the chart and it seems to be sideways trading. I remember the time when Taiwan side was trading at 0.50( equivalent price) Singapore side was around 0.38 and still going downtrend the next day. Therefore I am not so optimistic on the impact of any additional shares to be traded in Taiwan. Since now that the shipping and oil related stocks are in play, it will be better to ride on the surge in prices now.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3568 by myhyip4me
stock up 2c and closed at 38.5c today .. read a review that the TP is 0.515 .. hopefully it can go towards the TP :P

More
14 years 1 week ago #3594 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:OCEANUS @ NT$15
Hohoho.. time to load up on abalone today. If the TDR sales go through smoothly, we may break new highs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds