OCEANUS GOING TO BREAK THE 0.47 RESISTANCE SOON

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3611 by myhyip4me
Replied by myhyip4me on topic Re:OCEANUS @ NT$15
I don\'t think so.. many had said that a SELL is confirmed for Oceanus and the price has traded downwards to 39c last Friday :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #3656 by Joes
The offer to convert shares into TDRs looks attractive - provided nothing happens to the TDR share price. If the TDR is pressed down for whatever reason, then S\'poreans get played out. The underwriter in Taiwan will price the issue price to Taiwanese investors at no more than 10% discount to the average traded price in TW over a fixing period. Ho-sei if the issue price is fixed at, say, above 50 cents compard to 39 cents in Spore. What if Spore price runs up to 50 cents because of buying demand from people hoping to sell higher as TDR?
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Joes.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago #3657 by neontet
Got these 2 weeks to apply (until Friday next week). But what is the cut-off date for shares bought during these 2 weeks which are to be applied for conversion?

More
14 years 1 week ago #3677 by Joes
Taiwan TDR now is 57 cents, while Singapore price is 39 cts. So got 18 cents diff. Makes sense to convert into TDRs: Eligible Shareholders and Eligible Warrantholders who are interested in participating in the 2nd TDR Programme will need to submit their applications by 5 pm (Singapore time), 7 May 2010 • Application period will be extended to 5 pm (Singapore time), 14 May 2010 if there are insufficient applications to convert an aggregate of 150,000,000 existing ordinary shares of the Company into TDRs

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 week ago #3696 by neontet
Puzzling why they need to extend the TDR programme by a week? Why not enough response? I thought everyone would luv this one....:huh:

More
13 years 11 months ago #3831 by Dongdaemun
Who said the 2nd TDR prog got no interest? Where there is a profit to be made, there will be interest.... The TDR programe attracted 1.18 billion share application. Bad news actually for shareholders, cos only approximately 12.71% of the Tendered Shares will be converted into TDRs, according to Oceanus statement tonight.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds