Remember the Asian Crisis of 97..Do not miss the boat again!!!

More
15 years 3 months ago #960 by Gary Teh
Hi all, I am personally buying the following. 1. China Milk @ 0.41 2. China Zaino @ 0.22 3. China Taisan @0.145 Again all three are china plays and all share the following attributes 1. Economic Moats - Market leaders in their own right 2. Focus companies and with good management (so far) 3. Earnings visibility 4. Balance sheet strength all net cash 5. Dividend yields 8%-12% 6. Trading all Forward PE less than 3 and forward CAGR of 15% PA. 7. Conservatively all three are easy 10 baggers in 5-6 years if they stay focused and execute well. No need for high growth rates 15% pa and PE expansion to 20 and PEG of 1.5 should do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #963 by eason
hi gary, im glad to see you posted your forum again. actually, i like to read your forum very much.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1031 by Gary Teh
Hi Eason and all, Hmmm...I really wonder whether the mr. market is at the point of losing all sense of hope. Unless that happens we cannot really find a meaningful bottom.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #1034 by eason
Hi Gary and all, Haha, It is the good opportunity again for us to accumulate much more good shares when Mr. market is losing sense. Actually we should glad and thank to those who sold their the very cheap cheap shares to us!! :-) Market is alway ridiculous, if not the world will not existed some sucessful investors like warrent buffet, peter lynch, philip fisher and ....!! I like to buy the shares which are selling below their Net Cash, it is because they give me a big discount to buy their business and also given me a big safety of margin. Honest to say, No one can know where the bottom is. All I know is the market will recover in the following time. We should patience and patience to wait! Cheer all!
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by eason.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1035 by Gary Teh
Hi Eason, Good on you. A lot of punters will pooh pooh the theory of value based (buy and hold)investing as DOA (dead on arrival). Well, to be honest my hands are in fact bleeding from catching all those falling knifes although deep down those falling knifes are actually gold plated with diamond crusted tips which is obviously worth a lot more than the price we\'re paying for it now. Anyway, are there any particular companies that are on your short list to buy now??

More
15 years 2 months ago #1036 by eason
Hi Gary Yes,I am personally buying the following. 1.China Sky @ $0.34,$0.24 and 0.19 2.China milk @ 0.41 3.Celestial @ 0.345, 0.260 4.sinotech fibre @ 0.13, 0.16 5.Beauty china @ 0.315 my personally prefer: 6.Sihuan - Stil waiting the good price/under observation Accordint to warrent, sometime good company no equal to good share (bad share when it is expensive), but bad company sometime can become good share when it is cheap!! i know the Market will recover and i believe this crisis will become a history again and become the discussion topic for the next bearish market in the future. At that time , we can see Gary post his forum again and the title is \"Remember the Asian Crisis of 97 and 2009..Do not miss the boat again!!! Am i right Gary? :P Haha Cheer!

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds