Techcomp

More
13 years 1 month ago #5507 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Techcomp
According to my broker, there is / are someone/people who want Techcomp badly. Price now 47.5 cents, wont be surprised if it goes past 50 cents. Won't zoom, more like crawl cm by cm. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5520 by Mel
what did i say yesterday? stock now 51 c

More
13 years 1 month ago #5608 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:Techcomp
Some smart investor/ possibly a fund probably was the one accumulating the stock, until last week when the buying dried up for whatever reason & the stock did a few trades at around 47.5 cents. I dont think it is about them turning cautious or prudent - maybe they had bought enough for the time being and bearing in mind that Techcomp is due to announce 1Q results soon. Chances are they want to see the results - or even stay out of the 2-week black out period. When Techcomp was first introduced to the market, investors were slow to recognise the potential of the Chinese market for scientific equipment.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5701 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:Techcomp
omg, now 50 cents following announcement of dual listing in HK. after reading it, i am not sure what is new? they have announced dual listing plan previously, right?

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #5793 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:Techcomp
50 cents again today --- volume quite high --- but no energy to push through the 50-cent resistance level. If and when it happens, the signal is highly positive. I think it will happen sooner or later. Don't forget management should be travelling to SG this week for AGM and will likely meet some 'people '  aka analysts & fund managers. LOL

More
12 years 11 months ago #5949 by Mel
Techcomp -- long time no see tis stock, suddenly I blur. How come now only 43 cents? PE is not cheap, but there was steady accumulation in the recent past few months. My broker said some fund was buying. This morning 's vol was not high, but who is throwing the stock away? So impatient

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds