Techcomp

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #4825 by
Replied by on topic Re:Techcomp
After sleeping for so many months, Techcomp seems to be under accumulation. Xmas eve was up.... now up 1 cents at 41.5 cents on 152,000 shares.

Results shld be positive, just that it is at least 2 months away. Dividend should be decent....like before.

Time stamp: 11.30 am.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4826 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Re:Techcomp
Have faith in this Company. Biosensor only surges in the past quarter of 2010. Similarly, I believe more and more investors will learn the values of this Company. I expect the Company to trade at 12-15x PE, instead of the single-digit PE now. How can a Company with such high technology-support, in the healthcare and medical industries trade at such low PE. A Company like this will trade at 20x PE in the States and Europe. The low valuation shows that Singapore investors are not sophisticated enough.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4836 by abutan
Replied by abutan on topic Re:Techcomp
but this stock very hard to liquidate.
before xmas eve, there were many days with no trading at all.
this happened after they issued their bonus share?

More
13 years 3 months ago #4839 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Techcomp
Abutan,
Why are you worried about the lack of trading if you believe the stock and wants to hold on to its for mid-long term?
Liquidity is a problem posed for fund managers and traders who need to trade frequently to answer to their clients' needs.
in addition, liquidity is a function of price. The higher the price and valuation, the higher the liquidity.
If you are new to the stock market, I would suggest you study a little bit more on every counter before you jump in. Take the stock market like the automotive market. You will definately check every brand and model before you decide whether to buy a BMW or Benz. Similarly, take the time to understand the business and identify the stock which can make money for you.
Cheers and a Happy 2011 to you!

More
13 years 3 months ago #4845 by abutan
Replied by abutan on topic Re:Techcomp
MacGyver,
why are you so bullish on Techcomp? Is it because of its management or reasons otherwise?

More
13 years 3 months ago #4856 by starbugs
Replied by starbugs on topic Re:Techcomp
Substantial shareholder Kabouter bought at 267 lots about 42c on 27 Dec.
I followed and added to my holdings today at 41.5.
:)

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds