Xmas rally for s-chip

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12958 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
informatic, expect tg px 18c, idf cross 147. buy with c=onfidence, dont be scare by the current selldown, strict stop apply.
Bought JES, at 199, tg 212, first resist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #12962 by JayMiSon
Replied by JayMiSon on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Hi Cw,
What is CCFT? you refering to CCFH ?

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12963 by cheongwee.
Yes, typo error, yes, CCFH,
chinaNtown, hope no one put all his egg here, we shd never ride the penny rally wiht one counter, spread out your resource. Not take high risk, by putting all here to make big money.
But i think chinaNtown shd not be bad news, if not i think the news shd be out now,
Normally, bad, one day halt, but this one already halted so long.
vested here, but prepare to write off. this is one rare case, stop loss do not work. Loos achun of profit, but not much really, becuase I have make much more in this rally.
And hope it is good news, if not then rally on china chip wll be gone case.
CCFH, and otto marine, anytime now.
informatic, definitely not over, just as i said before this run, i hope it got to 18 and abv.
next upthrust will see this one at 15c aBV.
Normally, no time to post duringtrading hour, but today somehow free.
some of my counter stop loss is with broker, once there they will sell for me.
hope CCFH and ottomarine make us prosper even more.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12964 by cheongwee.
innopac, taken partial porift. bought 130,..2 days ago.
oceanus a 100% return is no joke, I believe it is 10, but take time to get there, who know it could be faster. but 10c is what i see.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #12998 by cheongwee.
Let do a simple math. Say your stock now gain 100%, and you are exurberence, I will wait till sti 4000. or shanghai 3000, or Nikkei 12000.
OK, fair enough, let say now even your stock is up 200%, say u bought at 70c, now 200% up is $2.1
But in a crash, stock can go down 70% , 80% or even 100% over, you go see chart. Even the bluish blue chip is not spare.
Say now $2.1 is down 70%, that means now the px is 63c, u are in the red, what if your stock only go up 100%, i.e 1.4...now down 70% will see the px at 42c, u are in deep red.
And now, you just ask, anyone, including Prof. Chan Yan Chong, is the euro problem solved?
Round 2 will be on the way. More pessimistic.
And for those penny to go up 100% to few hundred percent, do not be too carry away and start to say , oh they have got value. Penny got no value.
Look at foreland, got a guy said i m up 70%, but if u trade penny like i do, u know penny can gap down fast within minutes.
All in all, what i am trying to do , is not to argue but to suggest that you have a stop loss in place. Use trailing stop for your profit and for all trade, long , short or value investing.
As usual, those who are exerburence will be humble by the mkt later.
we see.

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: error

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #12999 by cheongwee.
For mkt to crash, it need to hit a new high, and for it to bottom, it will need a crash.
We are in a bull rally within a secular bear mkt, CB can only delay the problem,
Debt can only be solved by, debtor pay up, or they default, debt forgiven or write off.
Debt cannot be solve by changing the creditor, or by giving them more debt.
This is plain simple. No country in debt have ever end peacefully historically, and I dont think euro will end this way..
We are going to see a war maybe. and or a deep depression.
This rally is good for 1st half 2013, that is my guess, no one know, we dont know, but one thing we know, the problem that is not solved will return back even strong and scarier.
Just like cancer, rd 2, more serious, sure dies.
Since i dont know, and no one know, whatever come may, we are not scare, because we have this stop loss to cover our bottom,
enjoy and prosper from the rally before it is gone.
I know it will be gone, just do not know when, I guess 2nd half, because that is when they run out of money.
May u all be well and happy, take advantage of the rally to the fullest.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: typo error

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds