Xmas rally for s-chip

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12861 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
sorry typo erro, i put "chengwee" n the previous post
look out for YHM, acc more for me. otto marine too.
may you all prosper and well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KC
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12877 by KC
Replied by KC on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
O yes for ottomarine, YMH, CCFH, few day ago.  
Looking to buy all the way up.
With Metta.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12880 by cheongwee
It wil be too naive to think mkt can continue to soar for days without correction, and i have told u to either buy on dip or take partial profit.
Perhap maybe today will be profit taking day, so dont be dissapointed.Rally is not over.
I believe risk on will be in Nikkei and Shanghai
OK, i will only concentrate on s-chip, I believe very soon s-chip will soar with shanghai.
I believe i told you before abt s-chip no long ago., But i think time is getting nearer, anytime soon.
So I have scrutinise them and come out some chip for you to profit. Hope I am not wrong.
Here are the s-chip I think got more potential than the rest. I choose them base on px action, not fundamental, so if anyone of them go under, I hope you understand me,, not mine fault. But i hope they only go belly up after the rally is over.
these are the s-chip.
Foreland, Qingmei, Jes, Yanlord, Yangzijaing, Ying Li, Hankore, China Aoil, UtdEnv,Dukang.
chinaNtown, sapphire.
I hope these will make you recover your losses or make you profit.
may all be well and happy.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12882 by cheongwee
Strong buying was spotted on informatic , TT int, Asiamed.and some penny. Today , buying and demand was still strong surprisingly
should see informatic heading for 15c to 16c. then consolidate and hopefully head for 20c.
TT int, heading for 20.5 again, then 25c. to 30c, ( we can never know) u dont say it is not possible.
today, i bought more, of informatic only at 13. and acc, some of the s-chip. which i list them here in this thread. Qingmei and foreland.
hope you really acc s-chip in advance of the rally in them.
may you all propser.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12902 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
I believe you read today paper "moneywise", protect your downside and the upside will take care of itself.
Her method of protecting downside is to take profit, when it is chase till overvalue. But that is only deem good for normal mkt situation, what if on very bad news and crash.
I think the best way is still a stop loss, of 8 to 10% for trade and 25% for long on value stock applicable to position sizing, if not than 15% will do well.
Cut loss is very important, the day will come, then u realise how important this is will be too late.
Buy and hold will not work, because the worst is yet to be, nothing is solve, this is simply a bull rally in a secular bear mkt.
Property cool measure will hit those counters with the most local exposure. personnally got kepland only. but already sitting on hugh profit, looking to buy more in this saga.
Be brave to buy more, u be very happy soon. let mkt pull it down for 2 to 3 days and wait till it is stable then buy.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12909 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Finally a correction to 3190 have come, this is good for the rally to late Q1.
Look out for your favouorite counter.
Rally is somewhenre in the middlde,not end yet.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds