Xmas rally for s-chip

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12792 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Hi Cheongwee,
I've bought those China penny 2 years ago, most of them sitting at losses of 40% to 80%.  Dun think it will rise to those level for breakeven.  What is your view if it's you?  Cut them out, retrieve back the lossed amount, re-invest back to s-chip or just wait for the stock till long long and hope the China new presidental to save us?  
I hv now been following your threads and applied cut loss method of 8% to 10% and happy to say that making satisfactory profit for foreland, noble, ntegrator, except for olam which caught me by surprise. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12815 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Guest.
It is simple math, if u are down 50%, it will take 100% upside , just to break even. And a 100% upthrust is possible , but tough. Look at ramba today, maybe it can go up 100% we dont know, but it is hard.
If you want to play penny, u must observe strict stop loss, never hold them like blue chip. Just ask yourself, why they are penny in the first place.
I do not know which penny s-chip u are holding, but if this rally will be stretch till late Q1, i see chance that most s-chip would soar, because of Shanghai.
The trick is to buy your way up, if your counter soar, dont just simply watch it soar hoping to brk even only, if u buy your way up, not only u be brking even fast, u may even make profit.
Never let your losses go down to 10%, for all trade, and 20% for blue chip. Yes, at time, the stock will go back up, but u tell yourself , u have perserve your capital for the next trade. never afraid of miss oppportunity. Mkt is always there, so there are many opportunity awaitng. Just be patient.
And i m glad u apply stop loss now, and making profit. And the foreland, noble and ntegrator have more upside to come. I m sure of them.
May u be well.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12816 by cheongwee
Talking abt ramba today, I make handsome profit of close to 13k within 10 min!!!
I bought at 570, and sell 595, to be exact it took some 7 min to be exact, for a near 13k profit.
I was bore as i watch my counters that was no much in action, so i some sort of tikam a little.
I never expect mkt for this counter to be this good. I did not have this one in the first place, if not it would be fantastic.
I m looking at and acc chinaNtown.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12817 by cheongwee
And I would not be surprise, that at the end of this penny rally, there will still be some guy out there holding the penny till the next penny rally in the future, hoping just to break even only.
Yes, this is the hard truth.
I don't hope there will be none, I just hope there will be just a few. None is impossible, because we are just simply human being who do not want to lose. So we hold and hold, hope and hope still hopeless.
Hope you are not one of the few. Dont hold penny. If love to hold, then hold blues chips.
may you all be well

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12829 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Hi Cheong Wee, 
Thank you for your advice.  At least now I know the approach.
Practising cut loss is of the most important in this game.

With Metta, 
Guest that stuck with china penny.
KC

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12830 by cheongwee
Put YHM, informatic, rowsley on watchlist now
informatic, 15.8/ then 20c, rowsley 35c/ then 42c.
YHM 10c, by end Jan
just my prediction and analysis.
all not for contra. and strict stop apply
may u all be well and prosper in 2013.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds