Xmas rally for s-chip

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13028 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
A correction is in for component stock perhap.
But i think penny will still rule.
I believe s-chip will soar once the reporting is over.
below s-chip, which i vested, and think will have better chance.
Europtron, China paper, chinataisan, chinaNtown, fuxing, foreland , qingmei, swing media, Yangzijiang, Unifood, UtdEnvirotech, Xpress, Yanlord, Ying Li. JES, Dukang. Hnakore, Armada, chinaAniH
maybe i will come withmore later, so to make sure you join lehman brother if you did not observe stop loss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13029 by cheongwee.
Again as in any forum, there are always argument, abt this and that,
But who care, penny or what got no value, at the end of the day, the stock that make money is a good stock.
And penny are good stock for now, they have make me a few hundred % since 6 mth back,
Find me any value stock that can do this? Or like u say successful invester can find growth stock, how many are successful. WB??? but unfortunately, there is only one WB. How many, are you one of them. So can your counters combine make you a few hundred per cent in 6 mths?
It take time, to know whether a stock can deliever over the yr, but it could also deliever you to the graveyard, like COSCO, $7, but now less then a dollar,
Wasn't cosco once a value stock everyone talk abt?
trust me, so long you follow strict stop, you can never lose in this penny rally,mostof the my friend are making beautiful profit.
Dont need to argue , at the end of the day, those who make the most money, are the successful invester.
may you all prosper.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13030 by cheongwee.
OK, a usual, people are skeptical and scare of s-chip, honestly who dont, once bitten twice shy.
so I have got you or like to recommend you just 3 stock, they have soar since i posted abt them, but they still got lot more upside.
Amtek, (495, i think when i post this, check my previous psot) , ASTI( 68 when i post), sunning tech .
Ok, u say I got no money to buy so many, because, what i post here is not for contra, you got to pick it up.
Then just buy this one alone will do, ASTI, a potential double bagger, sunning tech next, or if you play it safe, you like all, then spread out amongst the 3counters.
I hope i can help you to make some money , before we kiss this rally goodbye.
may u be well.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13031 by cheongwee.
Remember a steep correction maybe due, but do not be afraid for rally is far from over.
goodnite.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13032 by cheongwee.
Last post,
I hope to clear some issue,
I do not means you shd not buy value, but as with any investment, you must have a stop loss for it. Most value invester hold a stock long enough to see their profit disaapear in a crash.
Let say now you use trailing stop for example Sino Grandness, 1.0, very happy, die die must hold till cow come home. then greece default, the stock got hit, and sink to 40c., the price you bought, so you got nothing in the end.
But if you have a stop loss, you will be out when the stock come down say 15%, then you wait and buy back later at one of the low, with the profit, you can now buy more lots, and profit more with the next uptrend.
But i still believe in this secular bear mkt, value invester will lose big time.
Time will tell, but we can witness that very soon, 2nd half or 2014.
have a good weekend.

More
11 years 3 months ago #13043 by Peace
Replied by Peace on topic Re:Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Hi Cheongwee
Thank you for your kind advice and good intentions. I have taken note of your recommendations and will buy some of them next week. I think it is good to have a portfolio of both value stocks and penny stocks. It is true that some of my penny stocks have outperformed. In fact I bought Rowsley and Informatics in December but not too sure to hold for how long. When should I exit? I hope to learn from you how to act fast and exit before the BBs.Quite often I acted too slow to see the profits gone and holding onto the stocks for a long time.

Do you have any call for GSH and Memstar? I have made some profit recently.

I have loaded Oceanus which you gave a call to buy recently. Another strategist also saw a buy in his chart on Friday.

God bless!

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds