Xmas rally for s-chip

More
11 years 2 months ago #13082 by whiteluggage
hi cheongwee, 
I also benefitted from your oceanus call. Thanks man! Like Peace, I also have rowsley and would like to hear your comments on this counter pls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13086 by tkimcs
Replied by tkimcs on topic Re:Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Hi Cheongwee,
I have also benefited from your call of those counter. At least help to cover my losses for those S-Chips hold few year ago.

Thank you!
KC

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #13087 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
I am glad that got ppl do benefit form my posting, but now i hope you will benefit even more by my sell call,
Unless you trade, those value stock , u can consider to take your profit first, and wait it out at the side line, then you may join me to short the mkt.
Tonite, I spend 3 hours, going thro , and go thro again and again to check them and double check., it is bad,
The correction that i fear is going to come soon. I am not saying in month, it is weeks , the most within 2 wks.
I hope you all are ready and observe your strict stop.
Buy the panic, and now time to sell the euphoria.,starting tomolo.
Templeton is famous for the maxim, "Markets are born in pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die of euphoria."
But we shd not miss the forest for the tree. this is just a correction to dow 13000, maybe, but it is enough to send all your value stock much lower from today price.
Time to turn short, anytime now, I will short the market. 
Are you ready???
may you all be well.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13088 by cheongwee.
To sell early is better than late, never mind abt the few more %, the drop is going to be more.
I will make buy call, when the time come again, but if you do not know how to short , then sit it out for now.
When the correction is done, i will call you to buy your favourite value stock on cheap, just watch out in this thread and for my call. I will share as much as i would like u to benefit.
Of course, there will still be some penny or stock on play, we will play along, but the general mkt will correct. 
At worse, it is a 10% over correction, but 7% will be the norm. that is for index, 
your stock will correct even more, 
Time for me to short Sino Grandness and chinaMinzhong
Nikkei, STi, emerging mkt.
Get ready.
May you all be well.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: add on

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13089 by cheongwee.
Actually, we read news, we think news affect the mkt, but the px action speak louder than any news.
And right now they are telling us that an impending correction is on the horizon.
But if u have a stop , u shd b doing fine.
The mkt head higher to suck in even more blood, so the correction will be dark red.
I was in the other forum, many will exerburence, dow up 70pts, very excited, 
You shd know better, "when other are greedy , we shd be fearful."
No, I m not fearful, i m excited abt the coming big profit, from shorting the mkt, becos mkt react in big gap down, big profit, 
good nite, now it is 3.30 am, tonite a long nite to go thro and comfirm the correction that is abt to come.
well, i have make known to you, 
good luck,
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by cheongwee..

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13104 by cheongwee.
Today I have book all my profit for Swing media, Innopac, vallianz, yoma, sheng siong and many other.
Now, only a few left, like chinaNtown, chinaessen, YHM, and other.
tonite got nothing to share except this music.
enjoy, the rally is abt to end in sorrow for many here.
I have make enough. Soon you will find more ferrari and lambo on the road, but why buy something that is the cause of other sinful element. Why be the cause of other bad karma like envy and jeolousy.
Buy something that will benefit the poor and yourself in eternity, like a niche, we need one anyway, buy now when nobody is interested, we learn that in the stock market, isn't it? Someday, you will buy at a higher px for sure.
tonite i got nothing to share except this beautiful music.
   ( copy and paste)
may you all be well and happy.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by cheongwee..

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds