Among all the Healthcare stocks ISEC Healthcare rank among the cheapest in term of PE and yield. It is now attractively price at 31 cents. This stock has potential to growth its top and bottom lines and will eventually resultant in the increase in its share price. These are the following reasons:
1. At 31 cents it is trading below prospective 20x PE & ex cash just above 15x PE. ISEC therefore rank the cheapest of all the Healthcare stocks.
2. Over past 3 years from 2014 to 2016; profit growth from $2.0 million to $6.487 million, increased of more than 200%.
3. FY2017 - Q1 net profit = $1.664 million & Q2 = $1.95 million, quarterly compound increased of 17.2%
4. FY2017 dividend yield should be about 4%, @ 31 cents. FY2016 dividend paid out was 0.99 cent yield = 3.2%. FY2017 dividend most likely increase from 0.99 cents to 1.2 cents, yield .9%. (Calculation base on 75% dividend paid out) ISEC is a potential “perpetual dividend raise”.
5. Good business profit margin; gross profit margin of near to 50%. Net profit margin of 20%.
6. Company has zero debt and net cash of $22.1 million that is 4.27 cents per share.
7. Asset-light, strong cash flow business model.
8. Ability to replicate business model which features state-of-art technology across markets.
9. Well positioned to capture growing demand for private eye services.
I believing it’s a good times to accumulate ISEC shares. The catalyst for the share price will most likely comes from 3rd quarter result in November 2017 in one to two months time. With threats of war coming from North Korea, ISEC being in healthcare business should be a good pick.
More info on ISEC:
4Q'16 ... 8.3 mil
1Q'17 ... 8.5 mil
2Q'17 ... 9.2 mil
3Q'17 ... 9.7 mil
4Q'16 ... 1.5 mil
1Q'17 ... 1.7 mil
2Q'17 ... 2.0 mil
3Q'17 ... 2.2 mil
Note: figures are rounded up
From above you can see a clear trending up in sales and net profit.
Currently, company has a cash horde of S$21.8 mil with no debt.
Some of the reasons why i like ISEC:
1. improving revenue
2. improving net profit
3. high gross margin of 40%
4. high net margin of above 20%
5. no debt
6. high cash of S$21.8 mil
7. paid dividend
8. among the lowest in terms of valuation relative to other health care companies
just sharing ..vested