Sunpower Ltd

More
3 years 7 months ago #25430 by BNN
Replied by BNN on topic Sunpower Ltd
Sunpower's underlying net profit surged 56% YoY to a record high of RMB173.5 million in 1H 2020

 Record-high revenue and profit despite pandemic
Good pick for medium to long-term. Hope it can hit $1.00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #25431 by BNN
"The core message is this: as per 1Q20, the company has invested approximately 1 billion USD in GI assets. The market cap of Sunpower today is 285 million USD. Proving Mr.Market the 1 billion USD in GI assets is worth at least 1 billion USD to equity holders is the next step."

SmartKarma.

More
3 years 2 months ago #25582 by walterlim
Replied by walterlim on topic Sunpower Ltd
Congrats to all who have held this share long enough to reap the handsome return. Sunpower has just announced its business disposal in M&S and is paying out dividend $0.235 per share. Expect the share to run

More
3 years 2 months ago #25583 by BNN
Hey Walter, congrats to you and all! How long have you held Sunpower?  The more recent investors are lucky. As recently as 6 months ago ,  the stock was about 45 cents.

The next few days and weeks  & months will be interesting. Market will digest the upcoming special dividend. Relook valuation of Sunpower. Revisit the fundamentals of the GI business.Once it all comes together,   the improvement in share price will be much faster.

More
3 years 2 months ago #25584 by walterlim
Replied by walterlim on topic Sunpower Ltd
Hi BNN,

I have been vested in the shares since the day i started this post and bought in more when the price dropped, especially during the scandal about 15years ago when it plunged to 20cents

I believe this will be a multi bagger now that the company is fully focused on the high profit margin and recurring income GI business

The market has yet to fully appreciate the GI business. The market cap for Sunpower is presently valued at 632million. The M&S business was sold for about 485m, valued at PE 12.2. Current PE is about 9. I believe the PE for the GI business should be at least 12.2 or more. if you value current prices at PE 12.2, Sunpower should be trading at $1.10 at least. Also, expect a record profit when they announce financial results in late Feb 2021

More
3 years 2 months ago #25588 by walterlim

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds