Oxley Holdings

More
9 years 10 months ago #19816 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Oxley Holdings
Koh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #19959 by Garak
Replied by Garak on topic Oxley Holdings

@ Stevens Road -- the view will no longer be the same!

Accor has signed an agreement with Oxley Gem Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Oxley Holdings Limited) to manage two new-build hotels in Singapore: Novotel Singapore on Stevens and ibis Singapore on Stevens.

www.mynewsdesk.com/sg/accor-hotels/press...-in-singapore-998369
The following user(s) said Thank You: yeng

More
9 years 9 months ago #20046 by Garak
Replied by Garak on topic Oxley Holdings
Company is proposing a share split of every two (2) ordinary shares (“Shares”) in the capital of the Company into three (3) Shares.

Inspiration from Fragrance Group?

More
9 years 8 months ago #20286 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Oxley Holdings
TEE WEE SIEN bought 100,000 shares on 1 July @ 69 cents.

...... 299,000 shares on 27 July @ 70.03 cents.

Total holding: 355,127,964 shares.

More
9 years 8 months ago #20297 by sumer
Replied by sumer on topic Oxley Holdings
I notice that there was quite a bit of selling in Oxley recently, perhaps due to a technical breakdown in the stock's chart. However, the retreat was on light volume, which is not too negative. It could be due to shorting (with own scrip or borrowed) as the selling as a bit too purposeful and at times, unnecessary.

If it is due to a worry that the stock broke down below 75ct, and hence make Oxley's proposed stock split not proceeding, I believe this is not be a worry. According to SGX Rule LR838, the requirement for a stock to trade above 50ct post stock split/bonus is assessed prior to SGX's approval. And SGX has approved Oxley's stock split already, based on the stock's closing prices 1 month preceding the approval.

Hence, going forward the catalyst to look out for in Oxley is the approval of the stock split in an EGM. At current price of say 71ct, the ex-split price of the stock will be about 47ct, making it more "affordable" again. Liquidity will also be enhanced.

I view the cancellation of its last Malaysian land deal positively as the land was leasehold and Oxley does already have a lot of land in its pocket.

Meanwhile, I have also looked and invested in Ching-related counters Artivision and HG Metal, but since these 2 counters are largely speculative at the moment, I will not write about them here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mervynsim

More
9 years 8 months ago #20300 by mervynsim
Replied by mervynsim on topic Oxley Holdings
Recent weakness could be due to a muted launch of Oxley's latest project, The Rise @Oxley (Residences). The launch in May saw only 8 out of 120 units sold. Sales at Floraview is also slow with 7 out of 90 units sold as of end May, according to URA data.

On a brighter note, phase 1 of Royal Wharf comprising 811 units is fully sold according to agents' newspaper advertisements. Phase 2 has been launched, with an additional sales gallery opened in Malaysia.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds