Oxley Holdings

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17700 by Garak
Replied by Garak on topic Oxley Holdings
behappyalways hit the nail on the head!

"Oxley to me is like a mini- Far East Organiisation.......high churning.....not vested

"In February 2013, Oxley transferred its listing from the Catalist to the Mainboard. Within 5 years of establishment, Oxley had become an over S$1b company. How did it achieve this, considering that there are so many long established property developers who languish below S$500m, who “can grow old but cannot grow big”? In my view, the differentiating factor is the “entrepreneur” behind the company."
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Garak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17722 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Oxley Holdings
www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...aggressive-ambitious

Quote:
Ching and non-executive director Eric Low (Hafary Holdings CEO) collectively control 71% of Oxley. Both of them have been consistently buying Oxley shares on the open market. It seems like they have been channeling their generous dividend payouts from Hafary into Oxley.

Like Hafary, Oxley has a habit of rewarding shareholders with dividends. Ching hopes that the initial IPO subscribers would eventually receive their entire investment back through accumulated dividends. Tee Wee Sien, who Ching says is “Eric’s good friend”, owns 12% of Oxley.

So, no wonder Hafary is giving out generous dividend. Good for hafary shareholders too... I think Hafary shareholder wun mind having 100% profit as dividend :)

Maybe in the near future, they can do a share swap between hafary and Oxley ??? Then profit from hafary goes straight to Oxley for expansion :)

I think Hafary shareholders would like to participate in the growth of Oxley, like Eric Low CEO of Hafary...

More
10 years 5 months ago #17723 by Chacha
Replied by Chacha on topic Oxley Holdings
I love Oxley for its efforts and generosity;)

DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR MATCHING FOR ALL DONATIONS TO SINGAPORE red cross typhoon haiyan relief appeal
Oxley Holdings to match public donations dollar for dollar, up to S$1 million

13 November 2013 – The Singapore Red Cross’ fundraising efforts have been bolstered by Oxley Holdings’ commitment to match public donations to its Typhoon Haiyan Relief Appeal, dollar-for-dollar, for up to S$1 million.

Typhoon Haiyan, the most powerful typhoon ever to make landfall in recorded history, has left a trail of destruction across nine regions of the Philippines affecting an estimated 10 million people. Based on official figures from the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council as of 11 November 2013, 1,744 lives have been lost, 2,487 injured, 600,000 displaced, close to 14,000 homes destroyed and nearly 9,800 damaged. There is further expectation that these figures will rise significantly in the coming days as assessments are still in progress.

“We are very lucky to be based in Singapore, where we are shielded from natural disasters. The devastation and loss caused by Typhoon Haiyan is quite shocking. It will be difficult for survivors of this disaster to overcome the hardship that they face now. We are in a position to help, and it is only right that we do so. I hope that Oxley’s dollar-for-dollar pledge will inspire other Singaporeans to chip in and relieve the suffering by supporting Singapore Red Cross’ urgent work,” said Mr Ching Chiat Kwong, Executive Chairman & CEO, Oxley Holdings.

“We thank Oxley Holdings for their support. I believe the initiative would catalyst more donations, which would allow more humanitarian aid to be delivered to survivors in need. Over the past few days, we have witnessed an outpouring of compassion from the people of Singapore – we are grateful to everyone who’s come forward to help,” said Mr Lim Theam Poh, Deputy Secretary General, Singapore Red Cross.

Since it issued its appeal for donations on 11 November, the Singapore Red Cross has received over $145,000 in donations from members of the public, and $200,000 from the Singapore Government.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18031 by Garak
Replied by Garak on topic Oxley Holdings
Oxley is going great guns overseas - after being v successful and aggressive in SG. Who are the management people who do due diligence on projects? I get the impression a lot centres on Ching the exec chairman. But it can't be a one - man show , right? not with so many projects being taken upon in Malaysia, UK, etc.
Who are the people who are making decisions for Ching?

More
10 years 4 months ago #18225 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Oxley Holdings
48.5 cents now!
On the way to being a blue-chip property developer?

More
10 years 3 months ago #18362 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Oxley Holdings
xmas gift : +3.5 cents.
Currently 51.5 cents and heading to 60 cents in 2014. !!!

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds