Oxley Holdings

More
8 years 11 months ago #22046 by Value Seeker
Replied by Value Seeker on topic Oxley Holdings
Well, Oxley is certainly unconventional in many many ways.

I mean how many S'pore developers would jump into a market like Cambodia or take on such a big development in London given given its size?

Further more Oxley is very highly geared. The margin for error is very little, any misstep the company might just go under due to the weight of the debt, hence its performance is really dependent on how the management delivers.

That being said it is good to know that most of the projects are substantially sold. I just hope that there isn't any financial crisis in the next 2 years, after all it has been nearly 10 years since the last crisis....
The following user(s) said Thank You: pine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #22354 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Oxley Holdings
Stunning move! :lol:

The Board of Directors of Oxley Holdings Limited (the “Company”, and together with its subsidiaries,
the “Group”) wishes to announce that the Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Oxley Wharf Property 2
Limited (the “Vendor”), has entered into an agreement dated 24 July 2015 relating to the forward sale
to L&Q PRS Co Limited (“L&Q”) of 195 units intended for the Private Rented Sector at the Royal
Wharf Development. The block of units has been sold for GBP75,139,900 and is scheduled to be completed in 2018.
L&Q is one of London’s largest residential developers, owning or managing over 70,000 homes in London and the South East of London. It is also one of the largest landlords in London.

More
8 years 8 months ago #22355 by SWN
Replied by SWN on topic Oxley Holdings
Does any one knows what is the profit or loss from this forward sale?

More
7 years 9 months ago #23091 by pine
Oxley is out to defend its share price. Last Fri, bought 400K+ shares ot of the 900K+ shares traded. So the share price did not fall. Closed unchanged at 43 cents. Oxley has the fire power to continue buying out panicky sellers, i think

More
7 years 6 months ago #23223 by pine
after more than a year since yr last post, Value Seeker can you share yr take on Oxley? I am looking at the next 12 mths when it will report record profit .

More
7 years 6 months ago #23232 by Value Seeker
Replied by Value Seeker on topic Oxley Holdings
Well, from the public information most of its Phase 1 and Phase 2 units for the Royal Wharf development are sold.

That should bring in huge cash flow for the company. However the profit is likely to be eroded as British pound had depreciated more than 10% against SGD.

I am more concern about its projects in Malaysia, there doesn't to be much action going on there...

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds