China Sky

More
15 years 6 months ago #476 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Sky
china Sky has tanked some more...man who are those guys selling out? It\'s trading below net cash right now. Even in the most bearish of markets have never seen this bad before. So the opportunity gets bigger, maybe 15-20 bagger in 5 years if we just assume a 15% CAGR on China Sky with a FPE of 15. Of course it is not going to be a smooth ride there but eventually it will get there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #477 by kennysjq
Replied by kennysjq on topic Re:China Sky
china\'s impact on the world is really huge. just look at the current news, almost everyone\'s getting creamed by the melamine scandal. first milk, now even veg is getting tainted. while i agree that the s chip provide a good place for investments, one must be wary of falling prey to unscrupulous scandals

More
15 years 6 months ago #478 by Gary Teh
I agree. The china stocks have a quad whammy..milk, credit crisis, China Life (Fortis), slowing global demand...maybe more in the pipeline and that is why everyone is so bearish...if not it won\'t be at this prices. Yes there will be a few Chinese \"Enrons\". I can\';t say for sure about China Sky or any of the Fibre companies but I\"m sure they are true gems (management) and we have to sort those out. A few that comes to mind is Man Wah, China Zaino, Techcomp, China Milk (yes China Milk!!) and Best World (S\'porean) and maybe a few other but that was top on my mind. Since all of them are so \'cheap\' we might as well tightened our standards for management transparency and friendliness towards the shareholders in our selection of the best of the bargains.

More
15 years 6 months ago #515 by kahlid
Replied by kahlid on topic Re:China Sky
From the time this discussion thread started at $0.455, this stock has dropped further to closed at $0.265, all within 2 weeks?!

More
15 years 6 months ago #517 by Gary Teh
Yeah...I think there is a general derating of all S chips over ferrochina issue of trust of management. In this environment of maximum pessimism every Chinese related company becomes un-trust worthy...same as the milk issue which hurt all the chinese company in the food space.

More
15 years 6 months ago #518 by eason
Replied by eason on topic Re:China Sky
Hei man, Do you think sinotech fibre better than China Sky!?. When Sky dropped to $0.275, i tanked some more. hopefully, the trust management issue for ferroChina will not happen to China Sky.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds