China Sky

More
15 years 6 months ago #629 by eason
Replied by eason on topic Re:China Sky
Thank khalid for telling me. however, i oredi checked it 3 days ago. Now i\'m targetting for sinotech, because i found Li WenHeng (CEO/MD) is accumulating or increasing his shares held in sinotech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #630 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:China Sky
It is my humble opinion that it will take a while before interests come back to the PRC plays. Partially because most of the PRC plays are manufacturers and export-oriented. Their businesses are likely to be affected by the slower demand in US and Europe. At the same time, our local media have not helped by publicising the negative news of the PRC companies. PRC companies are not the only ones that have poor corporate governance. Several Singapore companies too have issue with corporate governance in the past, example ACCS. But a pity that our local media people are not impartial. They want to hype up the bad news and did not protray an accurate picture of the happenings. Until, we have another PRC leader, ie a COSCO-type company. PRC plays will take time to recover. Regards :(

More
15 years 2 months ago #1086 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Sky
Recalling this thread again as we\'re back to the lows again with China Sky and most of the fibre companies. Yes the slowdown is here and yes there is general distrust of S- Chips but if you factor all that in you\'re already at levels which are worst than being in liquidation on condition that the books are truly reflective of the current state of affairs especially the cash levels. So where do we go from here...another half from this prices?? So let\'s put it this way. 1. Buy a business for free 2. For less than cash on hand 3. PPE and inventory stock for free I\'m lost for words. Even Ben Graham would be shaking in his grave...

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #1087 by eason
China Sky recently sell at S$0.18. it is really unbelieveable, if it half to S$0.09 even to S$0.05!! just to say, if i invest $10,000 catch in the shares now. The worse if the share price become $$0.05 (probability extremely low), i only lose S$7000 in book value. Then how about the value for the upside for few years later?? This i let you to evalute. Comparing to the risk of losing and probablity for the gain, it is no bad to bet on it.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by eason.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1088 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Sky
Absolutely Eason...$10,000@ 18 will buy you 55,000 shares. Here is your downside - Lose $10,000 and China Sky goes under. Here is the upside - China Sky goes to $2.50 in 2014 at reasonable PE of 15. (very rough calculation)= $137,500 almost good enough to buy a 3 room flat for cash outright all for an investment of 10,000!!!

More
15 years 1 month ago #1307 by eason
Hi all, share this article to all of you. 锦纶丝行情仍将维持平稳 中国尼龙网 时间:2009-3-12 8:55:07 阅读次数:43 推荐:中国聚酯网 工程塑料网 锦纶技术
锦纶丝行情仍将维持平稳 昨日,锦纶丝产品整体行情较为平稳,上游CPL价格、锦纶6切片价格均呈平稳态势。 CPL华东地区报价为11000元/吨。锦纶6切片长丝级(常规纺)市场自提成交价也达到13100元/吨,高速纺为13300元/吨。规格为1.5D*38mm的锦纶66短纤报价23700元/吨。 近来,锦纶丝市场行情走势呈“量价平稳”,市场主流半消光70D/24F锦纶-6FDY小批量动销。锦纶-6FDY70D/24F、100D/36F、140D/48F报价分别为15900元/吨、15800元/吨、15800元/吨。盛泽市场70D/24F锦纶-6FDY,市场销量尚可,主要用于喷水织机生产尼丝纺和锦棉布,目前市场上价格在25800-26000元/吨。半光锦纶单丝市场走势也呈价平量微升的局面,其中,20D/1F、30D/1F半光锦纶单丝(优等品)下游需求增大。预计今日锦纶丝整体行情走势继续以平稳为主。 www.nylon6.com.cn/index_Article_Content...._ArticleContent=5191

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds