China Sky

More
15 years 8 months ago #132 by taoyanbo
China Sky was created by taoyanbo
Financial Highlights RMB’m.....1H08.........1H07.......% change Revenue...1,245.1.....1,059.0......17.6 PBT.......439.3........341.7.......28.6 NPAT......329.8........299.4.......10.1 EPS(cts)...41.6..........37.7......10.1 Margins *Gross margins drop by 0.1 % from 35.8% to 35.7% *Net margin down to 26.2% -higher effective tax rate following the expiry of half-tax exemption in January 2008 Outlook •Demand for high nylon content products expected to increase in line with growing affluence •Robust domestic demand expected to cushion any demand decline in the export market •Temporary shutdown of downstream textile operations due to Olympics / Special Olympics may affect 3Q demand •However, demand should resume upon lifting of shutdown order in end September •Upward trend in ASP driven by fluctuating crude oil prices and strong demand for nylon products *Qingdao Zhongda -Upgrading of equipment to be completed by end of 2008 -Expected to contribute in FY2008 -Increase capacity to 25,000 tonnes p.a. by end of 2008 *SR Products -Only producer in the PRC and second in the world -Contribution expected from 4Q08 -Enable the Group to maintain its margins and stay competitive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #331 by ct.leong
Replied by ct.leong on topic Re:China Sky
u may have found a good stock. article just published yesterday, last line says: China Sky stands out among the four with historic P/NTA of 40% upside to our fair value of S$0.96. www.nextinsight.net/content/view/572/60/

More
15 years 7 months ago #333 by taoyanbo
Replied by taoyanbo on topic Re:China Sky
Low PE, high cash, capacity expand with Qingdao zhongda contribution in 3Q08. Good buy at current price!:P

More
15 years 7 months ago #387 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Sky
buy S chips now with whatever savings you have. buy in blocks of 1/3 or 1/4 as I cannot tell where the f...bottom is. For example if you have 10,000 to invest...buy 2,500 worth of stock, next month buy another 2,500 of the same stock if the price is lower of remains relatively stable and so on. this way you reduce your risk of catching a falling knife. The flip side is that it starts going up rapidly once Mr market comes to the senses but then good for you....at least you made money of the 25% of the capital intended for investment. Again the valuations are so absurb now that I\"m confident to say that in 3-5 years. The S chips will be 10 baggers. So to be a make a million...find 100K now and buy the solid S chips that has been beaten down so badly..imagine some of them are trading forward PE of only 2 times!!! In a normal market even 20 times is considered reasonable...so there is your 10 bagger. My calculation does not even include a 15% growth CAGR and also China Sky with it\'s solid balance sheet. I\'m also having China Fishery, China Milk, China Zaino, Sinotech Fibre, China Sports, HLA, Ferro China and Man Wah on my shoppng list. For me this is really a once in a lifetime opportunity.

More
15 years 7 months ago #398 by taoyanbo
Replied by taoyanbo on topic Re:China Sky
China Sky is closed at 45.5 cents, don\'t know who earn money by selling down the stock. PE less than 3, i have 18lots, and will hold on to see how low it can be.

More
15 years 7 months ago #409 by eason
Replied by eason on topic Re:China Sky
Ya, Gary Teh. I\'m strongly agree to u. 3-5 years later, China Sky will be become 10 bagger share. buy a small portion and portion after the prise drop, this method may lead you approach to the bottom. yeh,, Cheer!! i also have beauty china, hungguo and celestial.:woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds