I just heard about .....

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10038 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:I just heard about .....
If we bluff ourselves, it is worse than those who cheat other.

At least,they bluff other money and not theirs, but if we bluff ourselves, we deserve to lose big time and big money.

Be honest with yourself.

There are money to be make in penny.  And GSH and the like are empty shell indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Complex girl
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10040 by Complex girl
Replied by Complex girl on topic Re:I just heard about .....
cheongwee says: " if you want to make $1, someone must loss $1, right! It cannot be drop down from the open sky above. That guy either give or loss willingly or unwillingly, that is the only difference."

I say: Not so simple lah. In some cases, the guy wants to take profit, or  wants to cut loss -- reason is he reckons the risk-reward odds are not in his favour.
The buyer , on the other hand, thinks otherwise. His risk appetite could be bigger for whatever reason. for example, he has deeper pockets.

Or he has an edge in terms of insights or info on the stock.

Investing is complex.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10077 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:I just heard about .....
If all win ,then I must be the greatest fool and loser, because you all are in hundred, I am the only loser, Cannot all win , right??? then who lose if all win???

I read that gaoxian got new invester. Hope it get relisted, This one sure to be a great money spinner for me. The last time i traded this one i make alot of money.

Hope with it relisting, this will kick start the rally in s-chip.

I lose some here in foreland and qingmei. Hope I will make back soon. And hope those who got this one get back their money.

Hope all well

• Anon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10089 by Anon
repost

By Andy Ng: It is with deep sadness that I announce that my beloved younger brother, Dennis Ng Kah Wan, passed away peacefully on 26 July 2012 Thursday 12 am. Dennis left behind his wife and 2 sons, and 4 siblings and 1 mother.

Many people told me that Dennis has left behind a legacy that few in Singapore or even Asia can match.

As an entrepreneur, trainer, coach and consultant on finance and property subjects, Dennis's seminars have created over 3,000 happy students over the last few years. His flagship seminar company Wealth Directions at Park Mall have been holding seminars few times a week since 2010.

Dennis's 3 other companies: Leverage Holdings Pte Ltd (mortgage broking), TEP Pte Ltd (Traded Endowment Plans) and MasterYourFinance.com Pte Ltd have to-date, achieved many successes for their clients, leading to Dennis winning awards like SME 1 awards in 2011.

I'm sure all of you will join me to wish Dennis a peaceful journey to heaven. As a staunch Buddhist, Dennis has inspired many people to achieve inner peace and happiness. He now has reached this blissful state.

Dennis's wake will be at Blk 632 Veerasamy Road (off Jalan Besar) from tonight (26/7 Thur) till Saturday 28/7. Cremation and funeral will be on Sunday 29/7.

For people that may have questions on Dennis's seminars, please give the company Wealth Directions some time till 15 August to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, please respect Dennis's family by giving them some personal space.

A legacy for all to remember, and a loss to our society - Dennis Ng will be remembered by all.

• Anon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10090 by Anon
He was felled by a heart attack.

• Celestine
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10091 by Celestine
Replied by Celestine on topic Re:I just heard about .....
"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life."  -- Steve Jobs

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds