CHINA FIBRETECH . A multi-bagger you can't ignore

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8827 by peterlynch
At the rate they are losing money, at the rate they are giving out shares to employers, at they rate they are sitting around doing nothing much, the cash will be gone soon. Regarding dividends, not giving out dividends isn't necessarily bad but eps has to increase. Share price has to increase. But CFT us neither increasing eps or share price. They have no direction. Like a boat without a rudder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8828 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:CHINA FIBRETECH .
Actually, becos of my (small) holding, I have been sent its annual report and it provides the following facts :

The cash balance has gone up from rmb 353 m to 439. 4 million becos of net cash from opoerations. This is very positive.

The company was not loss-making at all in 2011. It just made lower profit of rmb7.2 million on lower revenue of rmb133 m.

Other income has also gone up -- from 3.6 m rmb to 5.2 m. becos of the higher interest income, etc.

The NAV has gone up to Rmb110.7 from 109.1.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8830 by lisa
Replied by lisa on topic Re:Re:CHINA FIBRETECH .
Hi Peter, I do agree that increasing EPS is important but without dividends, all is talk only even more so for a S-Chip company. CFT is not run like the management of Apple Inc. whereby Apple has not given out any dividends until only recently. IF CFT has a CEO maverick like Steve Jobs, I can accept no dividend payout so that the company can grow further. The problem with S-Chip is that once the company has lots of cash, the Chinese management will start to think of ways to siphon out the cash with M&A ideas like buying land or other business with ridiculous prices. Who suffer? The minority shareholders, mostly singaporeans.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8843 by ZEN
finally saw some decent volume yesterday . A revival in China Fibretech finally ?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8848 by lisa
Let's hope the revival is REAL. CFT needs to have some positive news and BBs to push. If all these purchases are done either via share buybacks or bought by retailers, our hopes will be short-lived.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #8884 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:CHINA FIBRETECH .
My remisier is going to the AGM tomorrow morning 10 am at Riverview hotel. What questions do you want asked?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds