CHINA FIBRETECH . A multi-bagger you can't ignore

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8814 by lisa
Hi James, If you are going to the AGM, please ask mgt to buy back more stocks or even privatise the company. Use the funds in the company to privatise it. Today's up also not much of use. Need funds to come in to support. Else we will see 3c again.. soon.. Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8815 by jameskuwe
Hi lisa, I have lost faith and patience with the management. I have sold all my shares in this potenial multi-bagger. I read the 2011 AR and realised that the management is either clueless or disinterested in turning the fortunes of the company around. They have no definite plans at all. Foreland may be a better alternative. What do you do with a rotten apple in the fridge? Throw it out. Thats what i did today

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8819 by ZEN
just when you sold , big boys interest came in . Look at the never seen before big buy queue today at 3.6 cents . almost no seller at all . something is brewing ??

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8821 by lisa
this counter has no action. no price movement for today as yet (time now is 10.50am). the 2000 lots buy queue at 3.6c is for show only.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #8822 by peterlynch
2m buy is only $76000 so not necessarily big boys. But it could be management doing share buyback before agm. Yesterday there was 500 lots sold so there's some movement but it's a weak company in a weak sector with weak management

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #8825 by lisa
Hi Peter, I agree with you. It is a weak company in terms of share price, but look at the CASH HOARD!... it is about 20c cash per share. Management pays only one time dividend after IPO just for show cos it was stated in the prospectus? So after that no more cos obligation is fulfilled? Singapore should follow Chile Stock Exchange, whereby all listed companies must pay at least 30-40% of their profits out as dividends to shareholders. That is good governance for minority shareholders. Win-win for both mgt and shareholders.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by lisa. Reason: .

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds