Making A Million From Stocks

More
11 years 2 months ago #13539 by relaxing
Despite Dow breaking all time record daily last week, SGX was subdued, with reducing daily volumes and losers/winners about same. Yes, I think SGX is consolidating at present average PE 14, abt same as Dow. IMHO, the Bull can still run for sometime, unless derailed by some unforeseen external shocks. Maybe time to take a break and relook after the coming M’sian GE.

Once again, those who blindly gambled on pennies and S-chips lost out. IMHO, those who recently loaded up on local property counters merely basing on present RNAV advantage should be careful as funds track RNAV too, but do not buy for their own reasons. The outlook on local residential properties in next few yrs is terrible as the oncoming supply will far outstrip demand. I think property prices have peaked last year and hope there will be a soft landing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13545 by greenrookie

relaxing wrote: Despite Dow breaking all time record daily last week, SGX was subdued, with reducing daily volumes and losers/winners about same. Yes, I think SGX is consolidating at present average PE 14, abt same as Dow. IMHO, the Bull can still run for sometime, unless derailed by some unforeseen external shocks. Maybe time to take a break and relook after the coming M’sian GE.

Once again, those who blindly gambled on pennies and S-chips lost out. IMHO, those who recently loaded up on local property counters merely basing on present RNAV advantage should be careful as funds track RNAV too, but do not buy for their own reasons. The outlook on local residential properties in next few yrs is terrible as the oncoming supply will far outstrip demand. I think property prices have peaked last year and hope there will be a soft landing ?

Agreed, calculation of RNAV should be based on confirmed sales to be realised, not potential sales to be made, the later is akin to using manufacturing capacity to measure profits. Even sold out launches can have sellers backing out of deal, so lets not be too caught off with RNAV especially if the calculation is not conservative

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds