Man Wah - A multi-bagger in the making?

More
14 years 10 months ago #1608 by Bestworld
Trading Halt * Pending announcement!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1612 by Bestworld
Proposed Voluntary delisting of MAn Wah Holding Lmited. - becasue it is undervalued!:P

More
14 years 10 months ago #1613 by Mel
wah piang! Only offering 23 cents! minority shareholders got chance to win vote against the delisting resolution or not?

More
14 years 10 months ago #1614 by Bestworld
.....23 cents is a joke.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1617 by Whiz
disappointed with board. 1) how can they price it at $0.23 only? The high of MW share was $0.75 before the financial crisis. With the split, it was $0.375. At that point, the earning was so low compared to now, so how can they value it at just $0.23? 2) AL is also own by Man Wah Investment which is owned by Mr & Mrs Wong. To them, they don\'t lose any value by selling their shareholding to AL. But to us, small shareholder, we are losing value. 3) MWIL owns so much of the share, and with the executive pledging to support this deal, it is not difficult to hit the 75% threshold. So, it is as good as forcing the small shareholder like us to sell. 4) I felt the coy didn\'t spend much effort in their PR, and that\'s why there is so little coverage in the newspaper and thus, not many investors will take notice of it. Instead of blaming the lack ofinvestor interest, they should just buck up on their PR. I have high regards for the mgmt team, but now I\'m totally disappointed. How to stop this share from delisting? Compare to the Sgp furniture co, as well as cacola, this coy is worth so much more and worth keeping it listed.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1620 by c3lvin
Any chance for minority investors to garner 10% or more to block the delisting ?

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds