Warren Buffett Snowball - the most valuable buy!

More
15 years 6 months ago #462 by musicwhiz
I\'ve just bought my copy from Borders at a \"special\" price of S$37.95, which I deem as great value. It\'s a very thick book filled with very rich, well-written content. At this point in time, I\'ve just read about 50 pages of it and it has already captivated me. A lot of nuggets of information about the man and how he thinks which have never been revealed before. I would strongly encourage investors to purchase a copy of this book. The price is so much lower than the intrinsic value it offers, you can definitely buy it with much margin of safety ! :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #466 by kennysjq
haha great intrinsic value indeed. got mine on friday, first time reading a biography but so far so good. for me, the release of the book serves as a good time to realign myself with vi

More
15 years 6 months ago #467 by kennysjq
btw just to share with everyone, an interview of a conversation with w.b which i found very interesting www.charlierose.com/shows/2008/10/01/1/a...-with-warren-buffett

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #479 by ct.leong
one of the saddest parts was the suffering that buffett\'s wife went thru as a result of oral cancer. the details are quite hard to stomach, and buffett himself was very upset by the suffering of Susie. after surgery and radiation, she seemed to be on the road to recovery. but sadly, she died of cerebral haemorrhage.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #488 by ELLEN
I\'ve purchased the UK Edition. Can\'t wait to start reading on WB... :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by ELLEN.

More
15 years 6 months ago #496 by MacGyver
Hey Editor, Why not do a summary of the book for us after you finished? I am surprised, would interest a lot of investors.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds