Warren Buffett Snowball - the most valuable buy!

More
15 years 5 months ago #440 by scbchan
I just bought the Snowball this afternoon from Kinokuniya Orchard. It is thicker than a dictionary and took more than 5 years to write. I think every value investors must get a copy. There are 2 editions available in Singapore. Both the US and UK editions are selling at listed price $47 but the UK version is much nicer, in my opinion. Borders Orchard already sold out all their 70 copies in the last 2 days but was told there are still some available in Parkway Parade. Harris Suntec has quite a few but they are selling at full price. Kinokuniya offers the best deal at $35, after a 25% introduction discount. It is selling fast!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #443 by ct.leong
Thanks scbchan. I hurried to Kinokuniya this morning. Relieved to find the book - in fact, there are hundreds of copies of it. The price is $47 - was told by cashier that $35 promotion ended yesterday. Anyway, it\'s value for money even at $100. can\'t wait to read every word of it....

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #444 by ELLEN
Aiyo, No need to be KS... Definitely will have more than adequate stock for readers to purchase...
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by ELLEN.

More
15 years 5 months ago #445 by ELLEN
Hi Folks, You\'re can buy it online for $36.70. :woohoo: :woohoo: www.berkshirebusinessbooks.com/book_details.php?id=21329

More
15 years 5 months ago #457 by MacGyver
Great Book. Worth every penny.

• ct.leong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #460 by ct.leong
ELLEN wrote:

Hi Folks, You\'re can buy it online for $36.70. :woohoo: :woohoo: www.berkshirebusinessbooks.com/book_details.php?id=21329

amazing - there\'s this singapore bookstore which can sell at that price. ok, so i missed it but thanks Ellen for telling the rest. by the way, after reading more than 100 pages, i tell u this is a great book.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds