Sinotel Technologies

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #3303 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
In late Jan (which is just 2 months ago) when the market sentiment was pretty good, Sinotel issued 28m new shares at S$0.5755 a share, which was a 10% discount to the closing price of S$0.62 on 20 Jan 2010. The strategic investors who picked up the placement shares included Emirates Tarian Asset Mgmt, OneEquity SG, and Asian Trust Investments. Sinotel said it was gonna use the $ to grow its business outside Shanxi province, where it started and became entrenched. I doubt Sinotel needs to do further fund raising for the rest of this year after doing two placements and securing a bank loan in the space of about 5 months (ie Sept 09 to Jan 10). And at the current price of 51.5 c and a historical PE of 5.5 X , it\'s too cheap for them to do further placements. What they should focus on now is use the new capital to prove they can grow their business and reward shareholders. The chairman own 29% after all. Just my 2 cts worth. What do you guys think? Pls share your views.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by neontet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #3308 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
the 3 funds that took up the placement shares at arond 57 cents in January 2010: 1) Based in Singapore, Emirates Tarian is a boutique investment firm focused on financial services in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions, with principal activities in Asset Management, Wealth Management and Alternative Investment services. the other 2 can\'t find (easily )via Google search. anyone knows anything abt them?

More
14 years 2 months ago #3310 by mrEngineer
Replied by mrEngineer on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
neontet wrote:

I doubt Sinotel needs to do further fund raising for the rest of this year after doing two placements and securing a bank loan in the space of about 5 months (ie Sept 09 to Jan 10). And at the current price of 51.5 c and a historical PE of 5.5 X , it\'s too cheap for them to do further placements.

Although i m vested as well, I really do think that further fund raising is well on the way unless they can recover their account receiables quickly and not fall into bad debt. If you look at their OCF, it is negative mainly due to working capital adjustments. They had to do fund raising previously as to probably generate continued support from the banks for its line of credit to continue operations. However, as my investments have a longer horizon, I believe Sinotel should be able to survive the current onslaught and emerge like a fiery phoenix in next few years. haha. And if the management ever decides to start giving dividend or have a consistent dividend policy, it should stabilize the price volatility and become a gem-grade S-chip. Just my 2c

More
14 years 1 month ago #3516 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
According to a posting on CNA forum by \'sin9999\' -- Sinotel ADR in US last night at USD9.48 which works out to 0.655 ! Something GOOD is definitely cooking. Guys do not lose your pants to the Angmohs here and sell them at 0.53. Wake up.... Good Luck

More
14 years 1 month ago #3528 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Still firm believers in this stock?? Hahaha... good luck. All the funds have already dumped this stock. This stock is hopeless. :laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 1 month ago #3569 by shuishui
Replied by shuishui on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Tsk tsk tsk.........lets c who need more luck.... my bet is still on D3W...been holdin for a yr ler. Morpheus wrote:

Still firm believers in this stock?? Hahaha... good luck. All the funds have already dumped this stock. This stock is hopeless. :laugh: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds