Sinotel Technologies

More
14 years 1 month ago #3575 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
If I were boss of Sinotel and I am seeing my peers getting 2-3X higher valuation on HK and/or Nasdaq, I would be in a hurry to seek a dual listing. Now at just 6X historical PE, Sinotel could easily enjoy 100% upside in HK. Jeez that means 56 c X 2 = $1.12. Can u imagine Sinotel at $1.12? Its peers are doing 15X PE on average, according to the comparison done in a table at www.nextinsight.biz/content/view/2254/79/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4002 by Dongdaemun
In the wink of an eye, Sinotel has flashed upwards to 39 cents. :blink: ??? Why?

More
13 years 10 months ago #4007 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Probably the Company will announce some contracts tonight and some insiders have frontrun the stock. :laugh: :laugh:

More
13 years 9 months ago #4288 by Dongdaemun
Based on half-yr results released a few days ago, the PE for current yr looks like 4-5X, which is pretty cheap. There is no sizzling growth however in 1H. Dont know abt prospects. However, what is attractive is its fat net profit margin of 25%. 25%!!! :cheer:

More
13 years 9 months ago #4289 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Hi All, I said this is a crap stock at 55 cents and I still said this is a crap stock at 40 cents. If you want to invest in this Company, you better read reports on Comba Telecom and Centron Telecom (both listed in HK) before you act. Have a good long weekend.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds