Sinotel Technologies

More
14 years 5 months ago #1960 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Sinotel was very strong this morning. /Touched 65.5 cts. Vol now 8 million shares. Maybe action due to market maker in US. Actually, must the market maker be appointed & announced before it can buy Sinotel shares? Or it can buy first?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1961 by mokooi
Replied by mokooi on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Dello wrote:

Sinotel was very strong this morning. /Touched 65.5 cts. Vol now 8 million shares. Maybe action due to market maker in US. Actually, must the market maker be appointed & announced before it can buy Sinotel shares? Or it can buy first?

If I were them, I would buy 1st before announcing ... :laugh:

More
14 years 5 months ago #1993 by cklliew
Replied by cklliew on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
Harlequin wrote:

US market maker appointed already or not? I dont think DBS recommendation alone can explain why the solid jump today. 11% - omg. I read that appointment of market maker is the next important step. Once appointed the market maker can buy Sinotel shares from Singpaore market - then package as ADRs for quoting on US market. Sure got US fund managers eager to buy cos the valuation of Sinotel so cheap. Sell the peers, and buy Sinotel?

The moment everybody is waiting: The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Sinotel Technologies Ltd. (the “Company”; together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is pleased to announce that Hudson Securities has officially been granted approval by FINRA to be the market maker for the Company’s American Depository Receipts (“ADR”) commencing from December 11, 2009.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2000 by shuishui
Replied by shuishui on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
i reali dun understand y u say D3W is game over..............im stil holdin my lots n btw i tink by 3Q 2010 it wil break a dollar......MacGyver wrote:

Game Over for Sinotel already. In case, you are still holding on to that little hope, let me update you that the investors who took the placement at 50 cents have all flipped the shares already. If the stock is really so good, why would these \"sophisticated investors\" sell for such a small profit. Good luck to all of you out there holding on to these shares.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2002 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
The US market maker will be loading up on shares over the next 4 weeks, and will offer it as ADRs to fund managers in the US. Chances are there will be more buying than selling. Selling will appear in the US when the stock has jumped enough for the US fund managers to take profit. After 4 weeks as the exclusive market maker, which is Jan 10 to be exact, the other brokers in the US can buy Sinotel in Singapore and package as ADRs. Then the buying may be stronger as there are more buyers. The buying potential is there simply because of the China story and because the US fund managers will sell similar stocks - which have a higher valuation than Sinotel of 15X - to switch into Sinotel. Simple as that. :laugh:

More
14 years 5 months ago #2009 by shuishui
Replied by shuishui on topic Re:Sinotel Technologies
swee...............i tink big action wil cum around jan 2010.................Dello wrote:

The US market maker will be loading up on shares over the next 4 weeks, and will offer it as ADRs to fund managers in the US. Chances are there will be more buying than selling. Selling will appear in the US when the stock has jumped enough for the US fund managers to take profit. After 4 weeks as the exclusive market maker, which is Jan 10 to be exact, the other brokers in the US can buy Sinotel in Singapore and package as ADRs. Then the buying may be stronger as there are more buyers. The buying potential is there simply because of the China story and because the US fund managers will sell similar stocks - which have a higher valuation than Sinotel of 15X - to switch into Sinotel. Simple as that. :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds