Best World

More
14 years 2 months ago #3181 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Best World
Posting by dydx, a longtime Best World shareholder, at afralug.com/wsforum/showthread.php?tid=832&page=8 A final dividend of $0.01/share (FY08: $0.01/share) declared. Together with the $0.012/share interim dividend paid on 9Oct09), total dividend payout for FY09 is $0.022/share, giving a yield of 7.86% based on the last done share price of $0.28. If we strip off the Net Cash/share of $0.1808 from $0.28, Mr Market is now attaching a value of only $0.0992 on Best World\'s operating business which delivered the bulk of the $0.0469 EPS in FY09. It is worthwhile to note that Q4-FY09 had a strong showing, with revenue of $18.75m, PBT of $2.84m, and NP of $3.13m, all substantially higher than the corresponding numbers for Q3-FY09. In the commentaries, Best World management has provided the following update on the important Indonesia market..... \"Since 3Q2009, the Group has adopted the strategy of working closely with the regulatory authorities of Indonesia and has to date successfully obtained registration approvals for more than 10 products. This positive turn of event has resulted in 82.9% improvement in sales from $1.3 million in 3Q2009 to $2.4 million in 4Q2009;\" It does appear that there are already some early signs that Best World\'s regional direct marketing business is poised for better times ahead. Best World is celebrating its 20th Anniversary this year on 12Jun and 13Jun, and 3 major events to be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and Resorts World Sentosa have been planned..... sg.mybwl.com/english/whatson_hip2010_events.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3182 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Best World
Hi Harlequin, Me not yet buy enough of Best World...... hope price will remain for a while so that we can all load up more.... Attended the Shareholders briefing for MIIF last week. Short term i think there may be some upside due to IPO of Canadian Age Care... If they are able to list CAC above NTA, it likely end up having cash of around S$0.40 per cash and assets of S$0.40 per share vs current share price of S$0.51. However i am not too comfortable with MIIF longer term prospect.... sold bulk of my MIIF holding and waiting to re-deploy on some undervalued counters like Best World which have better growth and yield of >7% is attractive. Cheers... and have a nice weekend.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3183 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Best World
I see this as a window of opportunity to board the train before it takes off..... If it have done much better than that, will the price share remain at this super cheap level? We can buy at distress price when company is turning around or wait to pay full-price after result is been reflected on the share price. I guess the key consideration will be on the management\'s ability to drive the company performance further. Indonesia is a large market and their ability to resolve problem there will lead to good growth prospect...in the immediate future. Look at C&C, bulk of their income derived from the Indonesia market thru Astra.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3184 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Best World
erelation wrote:

I see this as a window of opportunity to board the train before it takes off..... If it have done much better than that, will the price share remain at this super cheap level? We can buy at distress price when company is turning around or wait to pay full-price after result is been reflected on the share price. I guess the key consideration will be on the management\'s ability to drive the company performance further. Indonesia is a large market and their ability to resolve problem there will lead to good growth prospect...in the immediate future. Look at C&C, bulk of their income derived from the Indonesia market thru Astra.

I\'ll be sad if BW management only focus in Indonesia. They need to win in all markets to be a great company. It is Indonesia that led to BW poor performance over the last 2Q...and perhaps the next 2Q too. \".....management\'s ability to drive the company performance further\" Seriously, I have concern....holding on to huge amount of cash doing nothing...ability to do M&A....not able to get direct selling license in China.....etc...how to drive growth? Wait for the economy to drive growth? Take Haio as benchmark. Their revenue in MY alone is already higher than the entire BW revenue! They are still growing last year when BW revenue kept dropping!

More
14 years 2 months ago #3185 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Best World
\'Wah, didnt know there are a quite a few Best World supporters / investors here. It is not a great stock, nor the perfect biz, but it has certain traits that make it appealing - high cash flow, very generous dividend payouts, and high business growth potential. On its own, these are very good reasons to invest in BWI. there may be other beauties, sure... pls make yr pick.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3186 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Best World
High cash flow? - Q4 net cash flow from operating activities is only 473K. Also, net cash flow from operating activities in FY09 plunged to 4.5m compare to 12m in FY08!!:unsure: Very generous dividend payouts - payout in FY09 less than what many reits can offer. So I don\'t think they are generous as they can affort to give a lot more!!:angry: High business growth potential! - SURE. No doubts but need capable management to unlock those potential. Look at Haio again, why BW not able to achieve similar performance as Haio in MY?:dry:

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds