Best World

More
14 years 2 months ago #3019 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Best World
Anyone still tracking BestWorld? Once upon a time, it was a fast runner. The biz model is highly scalable, very high cash generative, and resulting in good dividend payouts. Then came the 2008/9 crisis, and consumer sentiment was soured. Anyone still holding BestWorld? Stock doesnt seem to attract much trading interest these days. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3020 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Best World
Hi Harlequin, Thanks for bring up this topic again.... Probably this correction provide those who have missed the train a chance to board again. MLM is say to be more recession proof as compare to other consumer business as it provides man in the street an opportunity to start their own biz. I figure out that owning a MLM biz is much better than joining a MLM company as distributor. Current price seem to be a reasonable entry price for long term investor... Are you vested? Regards erelation

More
14 years 2 months ago #3026 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Best World
Hi erelation, have a holding in this babe. Wish I had sold it at 90 c a long while ago! But fell in luv with its biz model. Damn the US subprime crisis which hit consumer sentiment everywhere. Gotta wait for the Q4 results to see if Best World still have issues registering its cosmetics products in Indonesia. That market is a treacherous one as far as regulations go, although the clientele there has proven to be rich. If Q4 signals a turnaround, then the stock price could move up cos at this level, Best World is selling for a song. Oh, other thing is, I dont expect final dividend to be 1 c as before. (btw, they did pay an interim). :cheer:

More
14 years 2 months ago #3027 by peter lee
Replied by peter lee on topic Re:Best World
personally, i also like this counter. based on earning momentum, will the coming earning be lower than the last reported earning? Maybe, MacGyver can enlighten us on this counter. happy new year

More
14 years 2 months ago #3031 by Silky
Replied by Silky on topic Re:Best World
I like this counter too. But must be able to hold long term Resuls coming out on 25th Feb

More
14 years 2 months ago #3034 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Best World
I think it will have to be a mid term to long term investment... the last quarter result mention that Indonesia issue can\'t be resolved by next quarter. Having say that, i think that is the wild card... Regards erelation

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds