1. high dividend yield
estimates dividend to be 1.24 cts for full year. This give a yield 5.1% for current year.
2. active share buy back
active n consistent share buy back for the past few months
3. low p/e compared with other food related companies
Kimly is traded on a p/e of 13.5 X. Most food companies are traded much higher.
4. potential for further growth
With the acquisition of Tonkichi and Rive Gauche, expansion of central kitchen,
launching own brand of iced offee n iced tea, introduction of technology in the
group, central kitchen n other outlets etc etc.
5. trading near historical low.
The historical low is 22.5 cts. Current price 24.0 cts. Whereas it's main competitor,
Koufu, is trading near historical high of around 70.0 cts.
6. actively managed company
see point 4
7. no debt
8. high cash horde of S$86.45mil
1. 1st half profit of S$10.0 mil is lower than last year profit of S$11.2 mil …
2. directors under investigation by CAD. See company's annoucement on
29 Nov '18 and 4 Dec '18.
Just sharing … not a buy/sell call. Dyodd.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by josephyeo. Reason: paragraphing
as always, you are early to spot a potential gem.
Kimly looks interesting. However, Koufu's PE (14.6) is not much higher than Kimly's.
Where Kimly shines is in its dividend yield of 5+% while Koufu's only 1.7%