Tritech (1.7 cents) has a major development coming up.
1. On 17 March 2020, Tritech entered into a pre-conditional agreement with (1) Qilu
Transportation (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. and (2) Shandong Provincial Transportation Planning and Design Institute Co. Ltd (each, a “Potential Placee” and collectively, the “Potential Placees”).
2. Qilu Transportation Group ranks among the top 500 Chinese Enterprises with a registered capital of RMB 31.8 billion and a total staff of 20,000.
3. A third party independent valuer was appointed to carry out a valuation of Tritech.
4. The Valuation report shall be furnished no later than three (3) months (ie around June 2020).
5. The Valuation shall be used as a reference for determining the Placement Price.
6. After the placement, the China companies will own up to 50% of the Enlarged Share Capital, and become the Controlling Shareholders of Tritech.
Blackgold Natural Resources (1.6 cents) ... can it be sold for 2.3 - 3.5 cents to S Lad Group which is headquartered in Bangalore? Both sides doing Due D currently after signing Letter of Intent on 27 June 2020.