Dow below 13000 is on the way. Are you ready to short!!!

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13124 by cheongwee.
We shd have a system that work for us well and stick with it.
So we can have more rest, more sleep, tonite will sleep early ,as I have unload half, tomolo and next wek will sell to strength.
The Buddha says. "health is the greatest wealth, contenment is the greatest happiness."
If all those billionaire who have passed away could come back, they will testify to this statement. but unfortunately, they got no chance.
They cannot come back to this level to do correction, we are lucky , we are still at this level, we still got lot of chances. But will you miss them all? Just like this rally? or coming correction.
we are all billionaire is one way or another, but you dont see it this way, you see it in term of Sing dollar,
I will ensure you and share that you will not miss the next up cycle,if you will to listen to me,
as always, i will share,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #13148 by cheongwee.
From personnal experience, a GDP of 3.0 % the next quater it turn down to -2% , and stock collapse fast.
last Q, it was -0.1%, but u say all data was ok, and media say this is just a blip,
previous experience tell me to be extra careful considering the px action in the mkt is telling us.
just like we see the sky is dark and we say it may not rain, but isn't is more safe to carry an umbrella.
throw your caution to the wind and u wll pay for it.
have a stop loss for all vestment for now, sell to strength for mid cap, and those long.
u think i am nut to say abt a correction and follow those bear in marketwatch, i do make research and go thro whatever i can lay hand on.
but if u have a stop will be fine, that is all to it, no need to do anything.
correction is a 80% sure thing for now, just when the mkt turn down is the million dollars question.
i believe it is sometimes ard CNY, hopefully after CNY, so it will not spoilt our mood.
good luck,
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by cheongwee..

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13156 by cheongwee.
With Europe in deep recession, Japan, China are still far from morn, US is still shaky, brent crude is at 116,
Who is buying? Monetery easing and money printing lead to speculating. the real demand is not there. The price is high becos of speculation.
The money is not absorb by the real economy find it way into stock. soon the reality will come down to earth.
Tonite, the dow soar on bad data, on expectation that QE to continue, What rubbish? It is the makret maker that will suck your blood dry. Only fool will stay.
But i have stated in my earlier post today that i hope dow will do well tonite for me to sell to strength nxt week. look like my prayer have been answer.
My view after reading from my source remain unchange. Mkt is still heading for deep correction.
Credit spread have been steep and widening. that is a sure thing for stock to collapse big time, it has never fail, unless the reversal is as steep, But i do not think so. Once it is going down hill, it take time to reverse, so a correction is ahead for sure.
I would not be surprise to see a 300 to 500 pts collapse soon.
i am looking at most a 10% over correction, at worse 15%.
Dont miss the forest for the tree.
For you, u just need to observe strict stop, that is all to it. You got nothing to lose, if the correction is fake.
You will see for yourself soon.
May all be well.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #13158 by cheongwee.
Do you know why Spain and Italy are down, when the rest of Europe are up?
Especially, Spain. Have you ask yourself , why?
You keep Spain on your watch list, This one will torpedo the world mkt. It is like Greece round 2.
Enjoy. I will be ready to short, join me.
The real 600 pound Gorilla is Spain. Its rates are soaring and its equity market is tanking once again! The collapse of Bankia has to ignite massive economic riots again in Madrid? Italy with it's canary singing on off balance sheet and covered up (Draghi implicated) derivative losses (leveled oldest bank in G7) just last week.
Oil is the next thing that will sink the dow.
as usual, walk out of the exit quietly before the rest rush for it.
now the whole world attn is focus on the dow, wait BB start to attk Spain then we are in trouble,
Spain are too weak to defend itself. ECB will come in later, but not before mkt got kick in it ass.

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by cheongwee..

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13171 by cheongwee.
Some poke fun at me, he said, you said mkt to come down, yes everyday say , sure one day it come .
But what i am sharing here is not a few month lag, it is atmost 2 WEEKS OR A LITTLE MORE.
The inter mkt trend have deteriorated badly.
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Markets are never about certainties and always about probabilities. Intermarket analysis suggests the odds are high of a surprise decline. Does not mean it will happen, unless it got to reverse convincingly to eradicate the current downtrend,but I do believe it is important to respect price behavior
May all be well,

More
11 years 3 months ago #13172 by Lowint
The Fed always win and DJ past 14000 evinced the power of Fed and soon BOJ easing

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds