Dow below 13000 is on the way. Are you ready to short!!!

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #13103 by cheongwee.
You have atmost 2 wks for you to sell, have a stop for all your investment.
Market seen strong on the surface, but below hair line crack have become even bigger, excitment here in this forum and elsewhere in other forum will soon turn to sorrow. 
Because as the bond yield go up and stock div come down , there is less cushion for the correction.
What does this means??? This means the correction is a sure thing to come and steep.  Today, the px action is even more prominent. 
We will se a correction of the May and Nov 2012 magnitude. That means we see dow at close to 13000, at worse 12900.
But if you trade like i did, we can continue, but be fast to sell if bad news hit. 
We will turn short. It is going to be very profitable. Join me to short the mkt big time.
Now , the px action is ever louder, I wonder what the price is trying to tell us.
What is the fear? Euro debt? cannot be, they will only be in 2nd half, Debt ceiling, non event again. Whatesle will cause the dow to correct, Fear of euro resurface??
But i think , the real bomb would be the news of US was in recession, since like July ??
I read , and i search it out and do hard reaseacrh before i post over here to share with you.
Hope you are prepare..
today i have started to sell , it is better early than late, before everyone rush for the exit.
except for those pennys.
Are you ready to join me to short chinaMinzhong and Sino Grandness??
May you prosper and well.
If you do not know how to short, go learn now,
It is going to be very proftable in eithe 2nd half or 2014( sure thing)
good luck
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: add on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13118 by cheongwee.
informatic.
buy only when brk 136, S/L 129. 1st resist is at 147, u may consider to book partial profit at this level.
but i see higher for this, one, if tomolo can brk 14, that means higher level for this one is in store.
How high? guess only. 23c., of course, it will be likee rowsley, zig zag up.
if brk 147, then buy with confident.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13119 by cheongwee.
I have sold some 40% of my mid cap, if you have not sell, it is ok, so long you cover yor bottom with strict stop.
But definitely , a correction of the magnitude seen in Nov and May period of 2012, is in, It could be worse, because now the cushion is less as seen in the px action.
I dont know what will cause or kick start this downtrend, but px action cannot lied. That is what buyer are telling the mkt.
Surface look fine, but bottom crack line are everywhere, soon all give way to a big fall.
I think within the next 2 wks or so. just watch out.
may you be well.
just remember to cut loss when this come to pass, no hestitation,
then , you will be very glad when you see your favourite counters like Sino grandness and chinaminzhong at 40% cheaper than today px.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13120 by cheongwee.
I have sold some 40% of my mid cap, if you have not sell, it is ok, so long you cover yor bottom with strict stop.
But definitely , a correction of the magnitude seen in Nov and May period of 2012, is in, It could be worse, because now the cushion is less as seen in the px action.
I dont know what will cause or kick start this downtrend, but px action cannot lied. That is what buyer are telling the mkt.
Surface look fine, but bottom crack line are everywhere, soon all give way to a big fall.
I think within the next 2 wks or so. just watch out.
may you be well.
just remember to cut loss when this come to pass, no hestitation,
then , you will be very glad when you see your favourite counters like Sino grandness and chinaminzhong at 40% cheaper than today px.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13122 by cheongwee.
The general market is weak, underlying, small cap and several sector are telling that thing are not right.
Look at the Dow, it is got no strength, it is telling us that it is going to fall big time soon.
Why are you stating all this, to make us scare, it is irritating,, enough of your nonsense.
but whether or not you sell, doesn't matter, other will still sell, and the px will still come down.
Why sell early is always better, because the px will collapse fast, give the next 5% to 10% a miss.
the next uptrend will give us 50% to 100% over.
do not scare of a little misses, mkt are always there, so are opportunities.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #13123 by cheongwee.
If you are not interested to make more money, and decided to hold your value stock tight.
I think it is Ok, beause after this correction. I see the dow at 14500 by mid yr.
14500!!!, now after you say crash, now you say dow will hit new all time high of 14500 by early summer.
are you trying to pull our leg.
i dont pull leg, i pull my chart , right and left, up and down, every night,
and i see 14500.
and now you are happy at dow 14500, but this could be the last kiss goodbye, i m afraid.
when there we see again.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds