Why I like Swing Media

More
11 years 3 months ago #13099 by Peace
Replied by Peace on topic Re:Re:Why I like Swing Media
Hi Josephyeo

Thank you for sharing your views.It is indeed a good company with potential. I have benefited a lot within such a short period. Bought yesterday and today at .131 and .133
God bless!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #13100 by Peace
Replied by Peace on topic Re:Re:Why I like Swing Media
Hi Josephyeo

Thank you for sharing your views.It is indeed a good company with potential. I have benefited a lot within such a short period. Bought yesterday and today at .131 and .133
God bless!

More
10 years 11 months ago #14224 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Why I like Swing Media
Hi josephyeo,

Still holding on to Swing Media?

Re-initiated small position again today at 0.12 cents which is below the placement shares of $0.148

Do you happen to have any background information on the new investors who now hold 16.55% of the company?

Loi Peng Soon
Tan Ban Ser
Charlton Global Ltd
Sino Charm International Limited

Cheers.
Yee

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #14226 by erelation
The earnings per Share and the net asset value per Share of the Group, based on the audited accounts of the Group as at 31 March 2012 and the existing issued shares of 372,512,500 Shares, were 15.53 HK cents and 271.58 HK cents respectively. The EPS and NAV per Share of the Group for the financial year ended 31 March 2012, after adjusting for the issue of the Placement Shares, will be 13.26 HK cents and 266.30 HK cents respectively.

Post placement
EPS 13.26 HK cents = 2.17 SG cents
PE = 12/2.17 = 5.53 X

NTA 266.30 HK cents = 43.55 SG cents vs 12 (share price)

Expect the coming final year result to include more profit from the solar power installation project. Last Half Year result was announced in Nov... expecting result to be coming out soon.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by erelation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zane

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #14229 by josephyeo
Replied by josephyeo on topic Re:Why I like Swing Media
Hi erelation, i am still interested in this counter. The latest half year report show improvement in both top n bottom n there is also a statement that they are negotiating for another order of 200 units of the solar system.
Result should be out anytime now n hopefully the story line does not changed. I buy on story line n if the story line on the company changed my decision will change too.
Fyi info i have sold quite a substantial portion of my holding during the feb 'madness'.
As a norm, i normally enter the market in oct/nov period n reduce my position from feb onwards. From May to oct/nov i may accumulate some stocks for long hold plus a little trading (not too good at it).
All my purchases are based on story line .. if the story line is good such as low pe, low debts, high dividend, positive management comments,high nta against last traded price, etc. The key question is .. Can the company improve on it's bottom line? If the evaluation is a yes, i will accumulate during the down period ie May to Oct/Nov.
Above are just for info only.
All the best to you!!!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by josephyeo. Reason: spelling error
The following user(s) said Thank You: zane

More
10 years 11 months ago #14230 by erelation
Hi josephyeo,

I have small position.... hope i don't miss the bull run again... looking at last half year result, i believe that the coming final year result should be good provided that more installation has been done and recorded in the book.

Hope to be able to accumulate more... and looking forward to the final year result.

On value wise, it is cheap both on PE as well as discount to NTA.

Cheers and all the best.

Regards
Yee

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds