Let me share with you what i acc.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10437 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Hi Cheongwee, I am very impreesed with the accuracy of your predictions. Is 51c a good price to enter for Cordlife? At what price will you sell STX OSV, Noble, Yingli, Genting and Cordlife? Do you foresee any major corrections from now till Nov?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #10503 by yeng
Of your S-chip selection, I think Foreland Fabritech is the best!
By that I mean, the best upside potential from current level of 5.2 cents. Surely it is worth more than 10cents.
[hr]
[cheongwee 17-08-2012]:

I have sold all s-chip with a little losses, But i still believe rally will come backto them. I will acc them later.
I have Cordlife, UPP, GSH, TT int, Yoma, Aisasons, STXOSV, Ezion, EZra, ChinaMinzhong, Interra, Ying Li, Kepland, Sakari, Noble, Olam. and more
DBS, OCBC, Kepcorp, Sembmarine, Genting, indoagri,and a few more.
This time, i have more exposure. I intend to make full use of this rally to profit. For i believe this rally will be supa strong and fierce. JMHO.
I have to ate hugh profit, the most profitable is TT int.I was very lucky with this,able to sell out at 12.xx thrice, this time i did not sell, as i have posted before that i intend to long here alittle longer. It is some 30% my total profit. Imagine, 3 right to sell at 12.xx and buy back low later.
I was lucky, the guy abv must have like me this round.
And why are u listing your counter here? Are u calling? YES. i m. for i love to share. Take it or leave it, rememberyour buying n selling , even if all do the same, we together do the same, we can only influence the px action for a while only.
I hope you can buy them to profit, they have got more upside to come.
I have more, but i think that will be enough for now.
What s-chip am i looking at to acc later in the rally?
OK, chinaNtown, Qingmei, maybe foreland, Delong, chinaAcorp, ChinaAnih. and more .
i think, think only, chinaNtown and Qingmei will have more potential,
may all be well and prosper.
If you do not have a stop loss, you will surely lost. Please do your didligence. As nothing is for sure.
May all come to prosper from what i share and end well in Q4

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10506 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
[hr]
[Guest 20-08-2012]:
Hi Cheongwee, I am very impreesed with the accuracy of your predictions. Is 51c a good price to enter for Cordlife? At what price will you sell STX OSV, Noble, Yingli, Genting and Cordlife? Do you foresee any major corrections from now till Nov?

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10507 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Hey, i dont know what happen, i post and the post is missing abv the post i quote. Why?
anyway, i remenber i call a buy on cordlife when it was 48c, correct me if i m wrong, sorry to see your post so late,
do buy on dip to 65c, then 85c come Q4, if euro or Iran is off the map.
hope u prosper and happy.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10508 by cheongwee
yeh
I know it hurt but to be honest, i do see a rally coming to s-chip later, but foreland shd not have problem to go beyond 10c, i think 12.5 or higher, who know,
but now it seen like most s-chip are not doing well in their business, but if rally, nobody will be bother with fundamental, rally got no eye. They don't care abt balance sheet or fundamental. Even empty shell will soar, BB and syn can push easily those cheap penny.
Those who have bought at high shd sell to strength, dont miss this opportunity to get out.
I believe if u are careful, u will reocover your losses in s-chip given times and careful vestement.
I dont means to cause you anguish, but my suggestion only, no point stay here and more pain to follow.
may u all be well
P.S. i may start to plough back into s-chip soon, i do see acc, going on, esp Qingmei.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10509 by cheongwee
I will only concentrate on a few s-chip. I will analyse and share it here with you all when the time come.
But i have previously said that it is too dangerous as some may follow my buy and hold tight till turn losses.
But it is also not fair , if i did not share with those who trade like me, I know those who trade know the risk management well, so i need not fear your short coming, as u know what action to take when trade gone wrong,but for those who dont, pls do vest , a little only and with money u can afford to lose. Because it is penny we are in,
If you must vested , then i suggest u buy, first resourse, cordlife, and maxi-cash. These 3 got hugh upside potential.
Good luck, it seen like today i am not abloe to get what i want, even though dow down 100 pts.
so everyone think our SGX today is going to be very red, but seen like invester are getting smarter,

There is definitely no sure thing in the mkt.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds