Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10401 by cheongwee
Let me share with you what i acc. was created by cheongwee
I have sold all s-chip with a little losses, But i still believe rally will come backto them. I will acc them later.
I have Cordlife, UPP, GSH, TT int, Yoma, Aisasons, STXOSV, Ezion, EZra, ChinaMinzhong, Interra, Ying Li, Kepland, Sakari, Noble, Olam. and more
DBS, OCBC, Kepcorp, Sembmarine, Genting, indoagri,and a few more.
This time, i have more exposure. I intend to make full use of this rally to profit. For i believe this rally will be supa strong and fierce. JMHO.
I have to ate hugh profit, the most profitable is TT int.I was very lucky with this,able to sell out at 12.xx thrice, this time i did not sell, as i have posted before that i intend to long here alittle longer. It is some 30% my total profit. Imagine, 3 right to sell at 12.xx and buy back low later.
I was lucky, the guy abv must have like me this round.
And why are u listing your counter here? Are u calling? YES. i m. for i love to share. Take it or leave it, rememberyour buying n selling , even if all do the same, we together do the same, we can only influence the px action for a while only.
I hope you can buy them to profit, they have got more upside to come.
I have more, but i think that will be enough for now.
What s-chip am i looking at to acc later in the rally?
OK, chinaNtown, Qingmei, maybe foreland, Delong, chinaAcorp, ChinaAnih. and more .
i think, think only, chinaNtown and Qingmei will have more potential,
may all be well and prosper.
If you do not have a stop loss, you will surely lost. Please do your didligence. As nothing is for sure.
May all come to prosper from what i share and end well in Q4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Supa
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10402 by Supa
Replied by Supa on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Mr Cheongwee, why do you think there will be a supa strong rally coming?

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10408 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
The end to End of the world trade, that is safe haven, treasury, but now after 2 yrs, safe money is finding that euro is not going to default in another 3Q, so they are slowly coming back to equity.
But the euro is still not solve. isn't it? Yes, but mkt is always ahead of the economy, and stock always climb on a wall of worry and doubt, and with safe haven coming back, the rally will attract even more safe have money back and the cycle feed on itself fiercely that will left retailer chase stock to sky high.
How do we know safe money is coming back? The 20 TLT is a good guide, when ever this one lose steam, money will alway end up back in stock, and another affirmative is Wal mart, this one is always incverse to stock.
These 2 currently losing steam, thus the rally.
hope i share. go check it out to see for yourself, dont simply believe. to know what i said is reasonable and form what i read.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10409 by cheongwee
I believe that you read abt invester pay govt 0.3 % to lend them money. But do you think those guy are stupid? Those are sophisicated invester. Who on earth would lend people money and pay them interest?
But on futher check, you know they are smart, they are simply speculating that as more money come into safe haven ,bond, those currency they buy into will strengthen and thus they make a profit, so what is 0.3% when that curreny i put in safe haven have appreciated by 10%.
So you know now that these ppl are shrew, not stupid, They are simply speculating on the currency they invest in.
But now, as mkt improve those strong talk by polictician and CB, those curreny are some how not doing as well, so they are back to chasing stock, thus you see a rally going on even as the euro is unsolve.
Be in the mkt now, trust me, you will be happy, end of Q4.
But what if you are wrong? I would be in deep shit.!!! I have lose a bomb over the last 2 yrs.
So seen you are scare after going thro these yrs of euro crises that we see stock collapse still our heart break, i know the feeling. But the only way to cover that losses or make profit is to be back at stock now, there are no other way.
Then i suggest, you buy inot blue chip only, if you are scare, at least, you feel safe when mkt collpase due to current political event, like Syria and Iran,Israel. I dont know, but that is unlikely,
But i dont think US will risk in an election year, they will stop Israel from carrying out the attack on Iran, maybe after the election ,. that will bring us to end of Q4
Be in the mkt now, now your move,
wish all well, and happy.
I m in hugh profit. hope you are soon, or now.

• Rock
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10411 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Your said you have lost a bomb last 2 yrs. what make you so sure you're right this round?

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10412 by cheongwee
Rock
i think you have mistaken what i said. I means you ppl may have lose a bomb these 2 yrs. not me.
In all honesty, i make money, though not much, but i dont long like some guy here say i will sell st sti 3600, or sell china at so on and on and not a swing trader, thiose ppl will lose big bomb come 2013.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds