Now the weather are sunny again.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10199 by MacGyver
As I already said at the start of the year, 2012 will be a very tough year. I really cannot see any solutions to EU problems unless they start to print a lot of money.
But Germany will not let EU print money. Printing money will devalue Germany ecnomoy.
So the only way out of this problem is for the weaker nations like Greece to exit the EU. But this will trigger more nations to exit too.
I have significantly reduced my portfolio since the Feb-March rally early this year. Using the small profit that I have made in 1Q, I have paid for the downpayment for an apartment and enjoying the rental now.
At the present moment, I am just nibbling at stocks that I feel, the companies would be able to last this long winter and the stock offer upside potentials with near term catalysts or stable dividends.
Good luck to all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10209 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Now the weather are sunny again.
[hr]
[Morpheus 05-08-2012]:

sorry, i don't understand u. You were the one talking about how bullish the market is and how you make money by buying stocks which are cheap and nobody is looking.
now you say you are making money from selling the stocks and you think market is going to die.
blur liao

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10210 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Now the weather are sunny again.
Morpheus
I am bullish till Q4, but bearish for 2013.
Just ask have any couintries that have similar probelm as PIGS have get out without major incoident. Why shd be PIGS be any different. it is just a matter of time.
Whatever come may, whether we are right or wrong, we should have some protection for your investment. Don't just leave it and ride up and down like a fool.
I could be wrong, but i think i m 70% right.
Readiness is your only protection, Be prepare,
I think this rally is the last one we will see for a long time. Try to make it to your advantage before end Q4.
Go and buy blues, i believe blues got another 30% upside.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10211 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Now the weather 'IS' sunny again.
Don't be naive guys, if someone could predict the future so well with dead certainty, he would be richer than Warren Buffet by now. Even Warren Buffet often gets it wrong. Warren Buffet knows you can't trade the market, he is a long term investor. 
Look, market can only go up or down from here. It's always 50/50 and no 1 knows for sure. If the 50/50 turns in his favour don't start thinking he's a prophet. If the 50/50 doesn't go in his favor, well so be it. 

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10219 by cheongwee
That is why i always said that a stop loss is a must, for the just in case, nobody can know what come may ,and what tomorrow will bring.
If we can, then i wonder why am i here.
But i am still bullish till Q4, i maybe wrong, but if i have a stop, how much can i be wrong, don't be stupid to long a good stock, in a bad market all good and bad are sold down. I am saying this to those who long. I dont hold stock for long except for some blues.
I am refering to those who long, even in a long positoin you must have a position sizing and stop loss.to take advantage of cheap price later on if makret continue to slide.
Then when bull return u see more profit, dont ride it up and down, and for some like s-chip. i believe most here are stioll in the red.
My suggestion, and i believe to see the price you buy in will be tough, I suggest when the rally come to s-chip, you shd sell to strength, and write off the losses. Nad put that money elsewhere to spin.
Honestly, to see for said Qing mei at 34c will be tough, for me i will sell when it is push to 20c if the rally got leg.
I believe a rally will be coming to s-chip soon, hopefully before end of year, when the GDP report for US is out.
Do use this rally to get out. 2013 will be very bad, i believe PIGS will not last beyond that.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10220 by cheongwee
Truthly, come 2013, i believe WB will lose money, but those who love value and longing will always argue that they see beyond this euro debt crises , say 10 yrs from now,
I believe this time thing will be pessimistic, that for yrs stock will under perform.
To stay vested and hardly break even for 10 long years is not a good ideas,
trading the trend is.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds