Now the weather are sunny again.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10188 by cheongwee
Now the weather are sunny again. was created by cheongwee
But too sunny will bring on drought. So even that Greece is not out of the wood, the market is already running even with Spain and Italy on the edge, but even thought the bad news is not out till Jan. I will be out for sure. Make sure u got a plan to run fast.
The next one will be disaster. But now , we can ride and profit from this rally.
Another 30% over upside for blues and more for penny.esp TT int GSH and all i have , which is already in great profit.
Don't blame me for not sharing,. blam those who bad mouth me at other forum.
Good luck and may all be well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10189 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Now the weather are sunny again.
[hr]
[cheongwee 05-08-2012]:

But too sunny will bring on drought. So even that Greece is not out of the wood, the market is already running even with Spain and Italy on the edge, but even thought the bad news is not out till Jan. I will be out for sure. Make sure u got a plan to run fast.
The next one will be disaster. But now , we can ride and profit from this rally.
Another 30% over upside for blues and more for penny.esp TT int GSH and all i have , which is already in great profit.
Don't blame me for not sharing,. blam those who bad mouth me at other forum.
Good luck and may all be well

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10190 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Now the weather are sunny again.
My post are for who long, as trader we can profit both way.
2013 will year of the shortist.
Honestly, i like bear more, because i make fast and more money than bull.
It is foolish to say i will only sell at sti 3800, and go down and up with it without profiting from all this like i read one CFA guy say about he vest in china which he claim is at the lowest and term attractive.,
Dont be foolsih, the mkt got no bottom, lowest does not means it cannot go lower.
China is not by itself, it got to sell, to survive, if the whole world is not ok, China will be hit harder, that explain why their mkt are so low.
I will not be surprise to see 1500 in 2013. we shall see.
but i believe it will rally together with the world first before it plunge deep to suck in more blood.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10191 by Morpheus
sorry, i don't understand u. You were the one talking about how bullish the market is and how you make money by buying stocks which are cheap and nobody is looking.
now you say you are making money from selling the stocks and you think market is going to die.
blur liao

More
11 years 9 months ago #10197 by peter lee
hello ,
can someone share what type of shares you will short and when you will short during bear market?

thank you. 

More
11 years 9 months ago #10198 by MacGyver
Hi Peter Lee, The shorting facility in Asia is not as structured as the US. Even Hong Kong shorting is better than Singapore. In Singapore, there are not enought scripts for you to short, unless of course, you decide to do day-short. You can probably do a lot more with CFD but even CFD also restricts the number of shares you can short in a particular stock. If you are in the market for shorting, you may try index trading better. Can make or lose more very quickly.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds