How you see the market ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8215 by shArk
Dear MacGyver, So are you staying in the market. Some hi-vol play got sharp correction. Will you take advantage of this as buying opportunity? Any stock tips?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8217 by peter lee
Dear MacGyver, 
thank you for your valuables and accurate tips and comments .
by the way, how you train yoursef to become a guru ?

by  a sincere follower.

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by peter lee.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8226 by yeng
The stock market is rocketing up and I observe the following:

1. Investors are getting more daring (less risk averse) and very sure they can make money.

2. House dealers and remisiers are moving lots of stock -- lots of rotational play. They are the ones making the cream of the profits currently.

3. It's the S-chips that are gaining double digit % gains a day. Shows that sentiment can be a powerful force.

4. Many retail investors have yet to fully cheong into the market.
5. What I am curious about is : how much of the tidal wave of money from property speculators will find its way into SG stsocks.

Lastly, a short commercial: Good stocks like United Envirotech (38 cents), Sino Grandness (45.5 cents) & China Minzhong ($1.01) have not yet stepped on the accelerator for their full potential.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8229 by ethan999
Fully agreed Yeh, 
I am very bullish on China Minzhong and Sino Grandness in the long run. 
In fact if you look at Sino Grandness's price performance since its listing in late 2009, it has easily outperformed to the vast majority of s-chips due to its impressive fundamentals, soaring profits and growth potential. 
I too am interested in seeing the effect that all the money that will no longer be flowing into property speculation in the medium term will have on the stock market. This applies to both Singapore and China. 
Also, Chinese stocks have been in a bear market ever since the peak in 2007 where most people seem to have forgotten that the Shanghai Composite actually hit as high as close to 6k (currently only 2.3k) while the FT ST China Index exceeded 1k (currently merely just over 250). Record highs in indexes will eventually be broken one day in future and I believe that when the next bull market in Chinese stocks occurs, the likes of China Minzhong and Sino Grandness could become real multi-baggers. 

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by ethan999.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8232 by yeng
Just now, I slurped my fishball noodle soup at Tampines. Very tasty -- like the stocks I like.
Hope you all huat ah!

Minzhong now $1.09.
Sino Grandness: 48 c.

Utd Enviro -- er, where are you ? Still zzzzzzzzzzzz.?
[hr]
[yeh 08-02-2012]:

Lastly, a short commercial: Good stocks like United Envirotech (38 cents), Sino Grandness (45.5 cents) & China Minzhong ($1.01) have not yet stepped on the accelerator for their full potential.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8235 by relaxing
Super Mario is gonna unleash a bigger backdoor bazooka end this mth and the new EU ageement is expected to be signed in Mar which could lead to Eurobonds later. With improving US economy, the 1Q2012 results in April should be okay hence the market is safe at least until then , with minor corrections along the way. Stick to stocks with low PE /strong fundamentals and enjoy the ride. 
online.wsj.com/article/SB100014240529702...l?mod=googlenews_wsj

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds