Hafary

More
10 years 4 months ago #18069 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Hafary
www.vincentinteriorblog.com/selection-of...interior-designer-2/

Vincent Interior recommends Hafary

Tile Shop (Hafary)

Hafary is the tiles shop. They are one of the best and biggest tiles retailer in Singapore with wide variety of tiles for selection. They have a number of outlets and the one we went is located at Defu Lane.
You must be really impressed with the wide variety of tiles available. These pictures only show less than 10% of what is available in the shop!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18070 by divads
www.vincentinteriorblog.com/selection-of...interior-designer-2/

There are a few major tiles shop in Balestier. The 2 popular tiles shops that many interior designers frequent is Hafary and Lian Seng Hin. Both shops sells really nice and trendy tiles which suits the younger generations. Their variety is also very wide. You can see how popular they are by looking at the crowd they have at their stops!
White Horse Ceramic seems interesting to me. I have not visit the showroom before but I think they could have very interesting tiles that can be used as feature wall. Do see my post on common tiles used for more information on ceramic tiles.
Different companies have different tiles designs. Do visit them for variety selection. However, if you are too lazy to visit so many tiles showroom, Hafary and Lian Seng Hin should be good enough.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18088 by divads

divads27 wrote: my prediction, price will reach 24 to 25 cents within 1 mth :)

Due to the impending CD of 2.5 cents

ok.. slightly more than 1 mth.. today reaches 24 cents.. 27 cents next resistance will be reached IF market dun crash

More
10 years 4 months ago #18099 by Garak
Replied by Garak on topic Hafary
hello divads,

the forecast net profit (by UOB Kay Hian) is $8.1 m for FY14 ending June 2014. This equals a PE of about 12X and the forecast yield is 5.4%. Don't look attractive enough to get me to buy....

More
10 years 4 months ago #18113 by Garak
Replied by Garak on topic Hafary
Today and tomorrow are the last 2 days for buying the shares cum dividend. On Fri, I expect the stock to adjust downwards (2.5 cents?) on turning ex-dividend.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18116 by divads

Chiku wrote: hello divads,

the forecast net profit (by UOB Kay Hian) is $8.1 m for FY14 ending June 2014. This equals a PE of about 12X and the forecast yield is 5.4%. Don't look attractive enough to get me to buy....

hi, u forget to include the potential earning if they decide to do a sale and lease of their Eunos HQ. Which they are carrying at book value , but the present valuation is $20million+ above the book value.

So if they were to sell or do a sale and lease, then another set of dividend will be coming

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds