Straco -- gem?

More
9 years 11 months ago #19923 by BNN
Replied by BNN on topic Straco -- gem?
Chinese domestic tourism is growing sharply in keeping with the country's going affluence. In

Roughly 2.9 billion domestic trips were undertaken in China in 2012 generating a total spend of Rmb2.3 billion ($35.3 million), compared with the 1.7 billion and Rmb874 million, respectively, in 2008, according to data from China’s National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).

A lot of that increased tourist traffic was captured by theme parks. NBS data shows some 103 million Chinese visitors went to theme parks in 2011 and another 109 million in 2012. These numbers are forecast to hit 115.9 million in 2013, 123.4 million in 2014 and 132 million in 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19924 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Straco -- gem?
Managed to get some at 60 cents and some at 59.5 cents. Been tracking this stock for months, and now decided to get in on the ride. The business looks promising, although I still the share price is a tad on the high side. Hope it won't turn out like Sino Grandness - a lot of fanfare but not much to show at the end of the day. Happy investing to all.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19936 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Straco -- gem?
Straco revenue increased by 29.6% but profit decreased by 1.5% may result on share price weakness. Its present a good buying opportunity for those who miss out on this stock. Straco is still on the growth path and fundamentally there is no change. Exchange loss is only one-off but it net profit margin has in fact increased further.
I will also waiting to buy on price's weakness.

Some selling pressure on Straco just as I expected and had present good buying opportunity. I managed to pick up some at 59 cts. As long as Straco on the growth path and fundamentally there is no change, I believe it's 'GOOD BUY'

More
9 years 11 months ago #20118 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Straco -- gem?
I got some much earlier at 35 cents.... Hehe. Just look at this babe now -- 62 cents! There is steady accumulation of this stock by value investors, I am sure.

More
9 years 11 months ago #20121 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Straco -- gem?
Straco selling pressure seen over and is finding strong support at 59 cts. Personnelly I had managed to acumulate more at 59 cts. Buying interest on Straco had started and today it closed at 62 cts on high volune.

The 2nd quarter 2014 result will be the catalyst for Straco to power on which is in early August.

Joes, its good things you are still holding onto Straco. I am wondering the other forumers still have the patient to hold.

More
9 years 11 months ago #20122 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Straco -- gem?
I'm still holding on! I would have gotten more, but the terrible "S-chip" ghost called Eratat has frightened the living daylights out of me, so I stopped short of my desire quantity, just in case. Provided the management stays honest, I think this one is going to be a big winner, because at least some of the 1.4B Chinese people will want to go for short breaks with their family in their own country, the way we take a break to Sentosa of downtown every now and then.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds