C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Limited

More
10 years 5 months ago #17952 by Dongdaemun
Congrats speedster. What are you targeting next?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17953 by gangho
Environmental stocks seem to be doing very well, with china env and C&G went up several times. Leader Environment may be the next one to monitor on price/action

More
10 years 5 months ago #17955 by Bestworld
Buyer will become one of the biggest player after buying over C&G asset. Expect C&G to gain significantly from this disposal!

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17958 by Speedster
Thank you. I am looking at Viking after Tan Boy Tee purchase placement shares at 8 cents and Jasper Investments (where Keppel Corp via its investment vehicle, Hygrove, purchased the shares at $0.096 high away from the current low price of $0.047-$0.048). The safety margins look comfortable as Keppel Corp may one day try to offload them and that will be the day it will start moving up. Sufficient safety margins are always the foremost in my own investment philosophy.

The C & G was taken over at $0.24 per share by the Liu Yan if I am not wrong. But what is more worrying is the slow recovery of those trade receivables from the provincial govt in China that could have made IFC, World Bank's investment arm, allow the unlisted warrants granted to it to expire without exercising any of them. So I guess there may be significant risks from holding this stock for long as if the provincial govt defaults or delay payment for a long time, it could be detrimental. That could why C & G is seeking a sale of the business as it is at risk of being placed on the Watchlist of SGX if its losses due to delayed recovery of debts continue for uncertain period of time.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Speedster. Reason: Add details

More
10 years 5 months ago #17962 by Bestworld
Looking ahead, the key will be what is the premium that C&G will get out of the deal.....that could have a very very singificant impact the its share price.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17974 by Bestworld
Trending up.....

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds