Forum seems so quiet...maybe it is a good sign

More
14 years 2 months ago #2687 by sean.ng
hi musicwhiz the equity mkt is at the mid-cycle now, considering many stocks of which fundamentals are overvalued,in your view, what are the stocks still worth investing at their current values? Any particular business of any companies which you really like right now which has a good medium to long term investment opportunity??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2697 by Mel
Investors seem to be following the herd. But the good ones have a clear head. Mark Mobius said: “The market was due for a correction. I don’t see the start of a huge bear market any time soon. As the Chinese get more into spending rather than saving, the banks will do very well. The consumer market really has just scratched the surface.” Bloomberg story : www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=awXhQZjeURpQ&pos=5

More
14 years 2 months ago #2698 by musicwhiz
Hi Sean Ng, Valuations are qutie fair right now, you are right. Shares of companies are not dirt cheap, but they still present good purchases if the business grows, and the financials look good. I emphasize that you MUST have a medium-term view though. For myself, I had just recently divested China Fishery and purchased Kingsmen Creative and it is mentioned on my latest blog post. As to the analysis of purchase, this may take some time to prepare as I am still compiling all the information to write the post on my blog. I also have other companies\' results to analyze at the same time. Good luck! Hope you are doing good in your investments! :laugh:

More
14 years 2 months ago #2700 by at301273
Bros, One big question for you, is the correction over? U.S have been rising for the past few days. Is it a good time to come back in? Don\'t want to miss out te big gains of a comeback rally.....:blush:

More
14 years 2 months ago #2701 by Joes
Like everyone else, I am not immune to the sentiment in the market. Now, it\'s a little down. But I believe in fundamentals. If a business is going to be reporting solid results, the stock will have to go up if it\'s undervalued. I consider Teckwah such a stock. And I believe that Ho Bee boss didnt buy it for fun. There must be a special dividend coming or something else! Or he just loves it because of its undervaluation. NextInsight report here --- www.nextinsight.net/content/view/1923/79/

More
14 years 2 months ago #2702 by sean.ng
hi guys the market correction is not doing good to my investment at the moment because all stocks get pulled down by it regardless of their fundamentals. i can only hope that i have made a sound investment & hopefully solid results would over time pull up the undervalued. what do you guys think of the fundamentals of agriculture & commodities-related stocks? Do you all forsee this industry set for a boom cycle?

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds