sino grandness - undervalued stock

More
9 years 6 months ago #21066 by heifien91
Believe he already stated it in the disclaimer that author's have shorted the stock and will benefit from the event of the price falling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #21070 by ethan999
I have been informed by IR that they are aware of the report, that it is a fabrication and that the board is formulating a response in consultation with their lawyers.

More
9 years 6 months ago #21071 by BNN
Thanks buddy for the info. Do you personally think the report by 'newman9' is authentic or no? Which parts?

As for legal options, there is v little hope that any concrete action can be taken against 'newman9'. He is v difficult to unmask and his existence in Value Investors Club is anonymous.

More
9 years 6 months ago #21074 by Mel
Since the 'newman9' report on 4Sept, Sino Grandness has lost about S$94 million in market cap, or 23%.

'newman9' had shorted the stock and made millions....while he paid a couple of thousand $ for his "researchers" and his time writing the 30-pager. :P

He won't be the last to try to make money this way on S-chips.

More
9 years 6 months ago #21077 by Mel
Boss bought 600,000 shares @52.2 cents on Tuesday, oct 21.

infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/_FORM1V2%20-%20...cement&FileID=319197

Will he buy more today and tomorrow?

More
9 years 6 months ago #21078 by sykn
Dear all, despite my initial skepticism about the VIC report, I went back to read it in detail and there are some anecdotal issues (no clear proofs) in there which raise a few doubts in my mind; hence I have decided to sell my holdings in this counter with some loss in order to be able to sleep better at night. Please take this only as a data point in your own decision making process regarding this stock. Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds