COSCO

More
14 years 6 days ago #3639 by winstorn
COSCO was created by winstorn
Accumulate Cosco whenever it dips to 1.75 for mid term trend towards 2.50 level.Anyway, CD is tomorrow and expect Cosco to dip on monday trading. Petrobras tender deadline for 28 new rigs is 18th May 2010. Expect result to be known around June period onwards and most likely Cosco will get at least 2 new rigs contract based on recent China loan of US$2 billion to Brazil in return for purchase of goods and machineries from China. If Cosco gets 2 new rigs contract, it will be another US$1.0 billion contract and that will push the price easily to $2.50. To all new investors for this stock is to accumulate for a longer term. Contra playing sometimes will end up losing money. Good luck !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #3658 by myhyip4me
Replied by myhyip4me on topic Re:COSCO
Hi Winstorn, Did you buy in any for yourself? It seems that it is still dropping nowadays.. What is your opinion on the downtrend for the next few days?

More
14 years 1 day ago #3661 by winstorn
Replied by winstorn on topic Re:COSCO
Hi myhyip4me, Yes I manage to q and got some cosco at 1.75. I will continue to accumulate if it goes down somemore. Do not forget about the Petrobas tender for 28 rigs closing date is 18th May 10. You can see today , Kep corp and Semp marine all move up very strongly in anticipation also of getting some rig projects also. As Cosco had run up too fast, it is now consolidating and also just XD - meaning some people will take profit first and wait for the flap to form. Believe that you could be a new investor. For new investor, it is better to play longer term to hold to at least 2.50. Of course I can be wrong if cosco does not get any rig project and must prepare to cut lost if Cosco goes below 1.68 support level.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds