GENTING-$450 MILLION CB AT 0.95 TOMORROW

More
14 years 2 months ago #2911 by Pharoah88
WithOUT The Least RISK / GREATEST REWARD Ratio, it is ABSOLUTELY BEST to SAFEKEEP the GOOD HARD S$450 Million CASH in the BANK :laugh: Is the S$450 Million CONVERSION at S$0.95, :cheer: PARADIGM SHIFT :) :woohoo: PENDULUM SWING :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2912 by Pharoah88
lOOk at DUBAI, SPAIN, GREECE, PORTUGAL.... lOOk at AIG, JAL, CITIGROUP.... It is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT for SOVEREIGN & CORPORATION to RAISE S$450 Million GOOD HARD CASH NOW B) HOW did TiGER AiR RAISE its CAPITAL? :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #2922 by winstorn
Notice that some people get upset when I post factual news. It is better that you get upset now and close position now and then later regret over heavy losses. If my news is incorrect, Genting should not drop to 1.06 earlier on. Those who believe in my postings may have either already get out of position, take profit or even make some money by shorting. It is now red sea in blue oceanus

More
14 years 2 months ago #2923 by winstorn
Notice that some people get upset when I post factual news. It is better that you get upset now and close position now and then later regret over heavy losses. If my news is incorrect, Genting should not drop to 1.06 earlier on. Those who believe in my postings may have either already get out of position, take profit or even make some money by shorting. It is now red sea in blue oceanus

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds