New Bear Season???

More
14 years 3 months ago #2512 by at301273
New Bear Season??? was created by at301273
Markets are extremely volatile, is this the start of bears season? Or just a small correction? An interesting article from Bloomberg. Dubai\'s debt could be as much as $170bn www.bloombergutv.com/news/latest-world-b...-much-as--170bn.html :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2513 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:New Bear Season???
I did a TA on the STI a while back and the uptrend is still intact. We are having a much needed correction. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...onfirming-signs.html

• vontsi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #2515 by vontsi
Replied by vontsi on topic Re:New Bear Season???
AK, Do u see this correction period to continue for a few more days or weeks?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2516 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:New Bear Season???
vontsi, if you are new to investing, it\'s better to opt for a lower market level to enter or re-enter. that would be safer, and there are interesting small - caps highlighted by other forumers that could prove to be rewarding investments, such as Techcomp (39.5 c now), Roxy-Pacific (31 c), and Lion Asiapac (37.5 c). :) if you are a seasoned investor, well, you know what to do and when to enter the market! actually, no one can be 100% sure. markets are essentially unknowable creatures in the short -term.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2518 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:New Bear Season???
Crystal ball gazing? Haha.. This is bad for health. I wrote about the direction of the STI in my blog not too long ago: singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2.../sti-up-or-down.html The thing is, TA tells us where are the supports and the resistance levels. It doesn\'t tell us if these levels will be hit and whether they will hold. So, I always hedge. If you are not vested yet and would like to get it, you might want to put in 10% first at the next support. If that breaks, put another 10% at the next support. Buying at supports in an uptrend is quite safe. As the market turns up later on and we have confirmation of an upturn, you might wanna go in with a larger position. This is just one way of playing the market. You decide.B)

More
14 years 3 months ago #2521 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Bear ???
The bear came for a visit for half a day only? :laugh: :laugh: Too fast - I missed the cheap cheap levels to buy at. Waiting for Straits Asia at $2.00, Oceanus at 35 c, Design Studio at 60 c....

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds